Chapter nine

Goggles POV

I opened my eyes slowly, not remembering anything from last night. I squirm around trying to get up from this chair only to realize my hand was tied behind, I wiggled my hand trying to break free, but I just got a burning sensation in my wrist.

I looked all over the room, scanning what things are inside this room. The room had only simple things in it, there's a bed side  table with a chair, a bed with ragged looking blankets. Across the room there's a wardrobe
With an odd looking box in there. On the wall there's a little opening with a bars in them. And of course behind me there's a door, which is looked.

I want to get out here! This place give me the chills, now I really missed rider warm embrace, he's arms wrapped around me making me feels safe. Wait now I remember about last night! I was kidnapped when I'm on a date with rider! Dang it why this bad luck always happens to me.

A drop of tears went down my face as I'm praying someone will save me, hopefully he'll save me. I closed my eyes waiting something to happen, a couple minutes had passed but still nothing happened.

Then I heard the door handle jiggle, I look behind me to see the face of the man that kidnapped me.

"Hello my little pet~" he purred

Chills went down my spine as I heard his voice.
"W-why am I h-here" I tried to sound I'm not scared but no avail.
"Why, because I know you're the perfect one to become my slave, bitch" he said in my face, grabbing my chin as he pulled my head over his face leaving a space between us.

"Since that I time I saw you in that alleyway I knew you were the one. Beside who would miss an opportunity to fucked a guy like you" he chuckled a little. My face went pale as my eyes widened at what he said.

"W-What did you say"
"i said people would like to fuck a slut like you! I mean come on you got the perfect body type that people wants, especially that ass~"
"Why are you doing this?!" I shouted at him
"Why of course to get myself some money, you stupid bitch!"
"As if I'm going to let you force me to submissive over some random perverts!"

As I said that, he stood there quite. Then he looked up a bit, giving me a death glare that made me rethink about the things I said. He grabbed my tentacles, roughly as I prayed him to stopped which after that greeted by a slapped on the face

"Rule number one, sluts don't talk back to they're master! Do you understand?!"

I stayed quiet. He pulled my tentacles again, harder this time.

"I said do understand what I said, you dumbass?!"
"Y-yes... "
"Good, now prepare for tomorrow cause I'm going to teach you how to be a proper slut!"

I just nodded, a tears went down my face

"Tch sissy"

As he said that, he went out of the door, pulling out the keys. But before he do that he said one thing that made everything even worse...

"Btw sissy, if your just not dumb enough to remember anything, you'll remember that I'm Carter, your ex boyfriend" he laughs and looked the door, as he leaves me with sadness and rage.

Phew, chapter nine is finally out, again I am really sorry about the long ass update. I'm just in a middle of a final test and I don't want to fail so yeah. Hope you enjoy, bye! 💞