Chapter seven

Rider POV

I groaned as the sunlight from the gap of the window hits my face, I got up and stretched my body from sleepy ness. I look over my right side and saw goggles sleeping peacefully while snuggling closely into the blanket, I smile at him and bend down to kiss his forehead, he open his eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the brightness of the room.

He look up to me with his innocent ocean blue eyes.
"Good morning!", I said the same thing at the end, then all of the sudden his face turned pure shock,
"What's wrong?" I ask with concern.
"Oh no, my parents is here remember, quick put your clothes on!" And as just he said that, we heard I guess his mother? Shouting for goggles to go down to take his breakfast. I quickly grabbed my clothes that scattered in the floor, and went to goggles bathroom.

After i got in i quickly shut it and lock the door immediately. I hear someone stepping into the room, I heard they're conversion "goggles, hun what took you so long?" His mother ask, sweetly
"O-oh mom, well i-i'm kinda busy trying to find m-my clothes" I stuttered. Then she pointed at my clothing that are scattered on the floor, "aren't those your clothes?" She said, suspiciously

Goggles POV

I just quickly grab on my clothes and grabbing a new pair of pants, after that I tell my mom I'll get down in a second, she just shook her head and left, closing the door then I changed into my clothes.

I let a breath of relief and went to the bathroom room door and knock it. After a couple minutes I got a reply

"is she still in there?" Ask him
"Nope she already got out a minute ago" I said. He got out of the bathroom and turn around to look at my face.

"Well I can't stay here to long, so I'm going to leave"
"But how are you going to do that? My parents are still down there" I ask him
"Easy, by using the window" he said calmly
"How?!" I'm even more confused. He just pointed at tree near my house.
"With that" I just answered with an 'oh'
"Well got to get going, bye goggles and also wear something to cover your neck" he said, kissing my forehead and heading to the window.

He opened it, and standing in the edge and jump to the tree, holding on the branches. After that he climbed down, I go little bit closer as I waved bye to him, then go down to have my breakfast, which of course were having curry!

×timeskip

I was walking around the inkopolis square and looking through here and there, until my eyes spotted some inklings giving people some flyers, I grabbed one and it reads today will be a carnival! Oh it's been so long since I'm gone to a carnival. And as soon I'm done reading the flyers, I got a massage from rider

'Hey, so I heard that today will be be a carnival and I just wanted to say, do you want to go there with me?'

I think my heart just jumped out of my chest, I quickly typed yes and immediately he replied about when the time should we go and he'll be at my house to pick me up! I'm so happy right now!

After that I continue my walk around the town and then it hit me like a rock how am I supposed to tell my parents about my relationship with rider?!

Dang it! How did I forget about that?!

I just let out a breath and went to my house, thinking how should I tell my parents. Sure I know my mom will accept it but what about my dad. I can't just canceled our first date because my dad...

×timeskip

I'm sitting on my couch, tapping my legs against the carpet as I looked over the clock that said '11.00 am'. I'm planning to tell my dad first because i know my mom will gladly accepted my relationship with rider, and as I looked down, the door opened to reveal my dad.