Chapter 9: More Fanservice

Taro POV
After we reach Ayano's house, she gets a phone call. She tells me to wait downstairs while she goes upstairs to pick it up. While she's on the phone I observe her living room, properly. There is a picture of her family that I never noticed before. A woman, who is presumably her mother with black hair and black eyes is standing next to a man with gray hair and gray eyes. I see Ayano in the middle, smiling like a normal girl. The picture looks like it was taken a few years ago, because Ayano is wearing a brown middle school uniform.
"I'm back. I got news too," Ayano's voice sounds like angels singing in my ear.

"What's the news?" I ask, grabbing her into a hug.
"My parents finished their work. They're coming back tomorrow! This is a great opportunity to show them how much of a good boyfriend you are!" She steals a quick kiss from me while I'm laughing. I gasp, like I never expected her to do such a thing and then I pull ear into a second, more passionate kiss. Our tongues twirl in a forbidden dance, and I moan a little bit as Ayano takes the lead and deepens it, actually knotting our tongues together. It's not disgusting, just really nice. After that, I pin her to a wall. Somehow, I start moving to her neck, earning a moan from her. And it sounds really good. I lick her collarbone, and she moans, "Senpai," I feel like doing all sorts of things at the moment, but we've only been together for a day. We can't let things go too far, can we? I quickly move from my position and give her room to breathe.
"Why'd you stop?" She asks, with a sad tone in her voice.
"I was afraid I'd take it too far," I say, blushing badly.
"You d-don't have t-to worry ab-bout th-that," she says. I peer at her suspiciously.
"I h-have p-protection...you know..." She says, surprising me.
"No, we can't! We just started going out. Besides, I want our first time to be special," I answer back.
"R-right. My urges m-must have gotten the best of me. Don't worry Senpai, I won't force you into anything," she smiles brightly at me.
"I think we should eat. Then we can go out tomor..." I trail off, knowing that Ayano would catch my drift.
"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow, Aishi Ayano?" I ask her.
"Yes," she smiles once again, melting my heart.
"What should we eat?" She asks me.
"Anything. How about fried noodles?" I ask.
_________TIMESKIP______
"Delivery for a miss Ayano," we hear at the door.
"I'll get it," she rushes to the door and I follow behind. When she opens the door- lo behold! It's one of our school's delinquents. His name is Kirito Kamashi.
"K-Kirito-kun?!" Ayano and I laugh till we cry.

"Haha, very funny losers. I work at Noodle Crib©. Big deal. I need extra cash in my pocket. Now pay up," I don't think he cares that us, the top students at the school are together at night. Right before he laughs, he says, "Aishi girl, huh? Have fun, you two," he slips something into my pocket before heading out. I look down and pull it out. Just as I thought. Extra protection.
"Well, I should get some sleep. Goodnight Senpai," she says, turning to head upstairs.
"Wait, Ayano," I stop her and then I continue, "Is it okay if we can share the bed together?" I ask, hopefully.
"Sure, as long as you don't try anything yet!" She winks at me and then starts walking up the stairs. "Well..?" She asks me.
"Right," I respond.
_______________________
Ayano POV
"When I was younger, my parents used to sing me to sleep, in hopes of making me feel normal despite my condition. Especially my mom. She has–had a voice but I don't hear her sing very often now," Taro is actually opening up to me.

"Why's that?" I ask, half asleep.
"I'm all grown up. My parents miss me. With me going to college next year–"
"Next year?" I ask, confused. I feel a warm hand touch mine.
"I'm taking an off year. So we can go together. I will wait for you, Ayano," he takes this moment to put a soft kiss on my lips, I melt into it.
"Now let's get some sleep, okay?" He tells me. We spend the rest of the night in peace.
_______THE NEXT DAY______
Taro POV
"KYAAAAAA!!!!!" I hear a high pitched scream right when I wake up.
"Ugh, what is that?!" Ayano asks, irritated.
"H-Hanako?!" I yell as I sit up and see my sister standing at the door.
"Big brother, what are you doing with that gi-" I rush out and hug her.
"I'm glad to see you," I whisper into her hair.

"What are you talking about? I waited for you at home through all of last night but you never came back and then I found myself in this house after I woke up,"
"I'm sorry, Hana. I'll remember to stay in touch with you next time," I let go of her and she has a light blush spreading across her cheeks.
"Next time? Brother, you spent the night with that girl," she looks at Ayano with a hateful look.
"I have a name, you know. I'm Ayano Aishi, your brother's girlfriend," I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his torso.
"G-girlfriend?! Brother, you never told me about this," she stirs. I smile a little bit. Looks like someone's jealous.
"Thanks for having me over. But we must get going. Our parents will be home soon," he tells me. I slowly remove my hands and I give him a peck on the cheek. He goes to change and Hanako and I are left alone.

"So...how long have you guys been going out?" She asks.
"3 days," I answer normally.
"What?! You two already seem close. That's unbelievable," She says as Taro walks in.
"Let's get going. Aya-chan, ask your parents about dinner, okay? Bye," he hugs me and I hug back.
"Ok, Senpai," And I close the door. There are a lot more preparations to be done.