Chapter 7: Her Senpai (Trigger warning)

Taro POV
After cleaning the mess we had just made, I show Ayano to the bathroom so she could get clean.
"Hey, are your parents really okay with this?" She asks with worry in her eyes.
"Don't tell me you actually felt guilt–" I start.
"No, it's not like that! I just don't want you to get in trouble because of that (dead) brat!" She says a little too insensitively.

"That's what I like to hear...but don't worry, Ayano. Just take a bath, I'll be in the upstairs bathroom. Holler if you need me," I tell her, before heading upstairs. As I switch on the shower, I get this weird feeling of...dread. Hanako was the first person to show interest in me as a sister and a friend. Even my parents weren't very bothered with me to begin with. My mom, she was relatively okay with me and wanted me to be a normal boy with a lot of toys and clothes. She wanted to spoil me, but my condition didn't let it happen. My dad was the one who knew what was wrong and again, he was the one who actually understood me and took me under his wing as a real parent. While my mom and sister chose to play make believe, my dad was the one who molded me into a real Yandere. Ayano and I decided that we would sneak into the school at night and burn the body. I know it's not as simple as it sounds, but she's gotten away with murder before.

I'm just a novice. And it's only today, I won't kill any more people.You may be thinking how mom and dad will deal with this. Hanako was a normal girl, but she was very weak for kid her age. If I say she passed because of natural causes, they can't say anything except that I held a small funeral for her. They'll both cry, but within a week's time, they would've forgotten about her. I get out of the shower and dry myself. Isn't it weird that I don't feel guilt?
____________________
Ayano POV
After I finish taking a shower, I walk to the kitchen and see my Sen–I mean Taro cooking something.
"Hey sweetie pie!" I wrap my arms around him and he turns around to face me.
"Hey honey. Isn't this nice? I feel like we are a married couple," Taro says, instantly earning a blush from me. It's not like I had that dream every night or anything like that.

"Well, hopefully in the future we are. Oh, I forgot to ask...don't we need to burn the body?" I ask carefully.
"Yes. We can do it today night. I really don't want to be apart from you so...can we stay together, just until my parents get back?" Taro all of a sudden changes the subject. I get it, he must be "mourning" his loss. We both are new to emotions, after all. Taro doesn't have to be alone.
"Of course! I can call and tell my parents the situation and we'll be fine! Aren't your parents worried about you?" I ask.

"Uh....actually they left me in charge to take care of my sister. What do we do?" He asks me. His eyes are filled with...fear.
"I know what you're feeling. It's called "fear." You don't want people to know that you killed someone and you are also adjusting to life without her," I kiss his cheek and back away towards the dining table.
"Right....I've never actually felt this until I thought I almost lost you to that boy. We can't bring her back," He brings an exquisite salad to the table, with water pooling in his eyes.
"Let's get this right, I never felt anything for any other boys except you. You are and always will be my only Senpai, Taro," all of a sudden, I hear a ring from the doorbell.
"I'll get it," Taro walks to the door, cleaning his eyes in the process.

"Where's Hanako?" A boy with blond hair and green eyes is standing at the door and he looks about her age.
"She's dead," Taro says.
"No....not my junior. I'm her Senpai, Eren Keller." Taro and I wince at how foreign his name sounds.
"You've got to be joking. She can't be dead. What happened?" He asks.
"She was suicidal. Someone went too far." Taro really is sad, and he looks to the ground. I pat his shoulder lovingly.
"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss...Mister...?" Eren asks.
"Taro. Taro Yamada," Taro shakes hands with him.
"And I'm so sorry Miss...?" I reach out my hand and smile.
"Ayano Aishi. I'm an aquaintence. I just met her today, and she seemed like happy girl. We were sitting downstairs together when we heard sounds from her room. It sounded like...sobbing. And then Taro rushed upstairs to find her, hanging from a noose, dead," To add on to the effect, I fake sob...even though I have feelings it doesn't mean I felt anything for her. I do cry a little, knowing that she never got to see her big brother marry me. Taro cuddles me reassuringly and invites Eren in.
"Wait just a moment," Taro tells him. He turns to me and we walk to the kitchen together.
"Ayano, this is a perfect opportunity..." He starts.
"To exchange a soul...." I finish.
"For another..." He finishes before maniacally laughing.