Chapter 3: Confession

Taro POV
I can act normal enough now but it doesn't matter. Ayano witnessed me killing someone but she didn't even react to it. She did have a reaction to me though, and it was a little strange. And then it hit me: she's just like me. She is a fully fledged Yandere who happened to be my person as well. What a jackpot! I am completely at a loss for words but now would be a good time to confess. I suddenly get a text.
"Info-chan: All of your rivals are dead as well. Live a clean life, Yanderes," I smile at my phone before tucking it away and turning my attention back to Ayano.
"Ayano, on the first day of school when you bumped into me, I started to feel things. And that's unusual for me because all of the males in my family have no emotions but only one person can unlock them...our lover. And you....are my beloved," I finish, and her face is stuck with shock and pure joy.

"T-T-Taro....I have the same exact condition but only the females of my family have it. And on the first day of school, you were the one who did it for me. I started to kill for you....all in the name of love. I love you, Senpai," she is clasping her hands together and looking down at the floor.
"And I love you too, Kouhai," I say to her. We seal the deal with a kiss. A sweet, longful kiss. It's truly a happy end.
__________________
Ayano POV (setting: Ayano's house)
For the longest time, I have been a shell. Being here with my Senpai makes it all different. I didn't kidnap him and break his mind, I didn't have to do anything, because he felt the same way all along.
"You know, I hated every single girl that came after me. I was friends with Osana because she was normal. Who knew she had a crush on me? I was so happy when I heard that scream," I giggle and then hold him close.
"And I was confused when that guy talked to me," I reply.
"Who knew we were both popular among the boys and girls?" We say at the same time, making us laugh in sync. I then get off the couch to get more tea. Taro suddenly holds me tighter.
"Wh-What?!" I ask suddenly, cheeks red.
"I just don't want to let go of you. I've been waiting long enough," I shift my weight towards him, so I'm sitting on his lap rather than the couch. I'm surprised I haven't passed out because my dream man is actually holding me and I know he loves me. Suddenly, his phone rings.

"Big brother, it's me!" I hear from the other side. Taro Senpai holds the phone away from his ear.
"I got that. Why are you calling me? I already gave you permission to have a sleepover with your friends," he whispers. I go over to the kitchen, to give him privacy, but I accidentally pick up sentences.
"I wanted to ask if we can have it at our house," Hanako says from the other side.
"That's fine with me. I'll arrange to stay at a friend's place," He says.
"Who?" Ugh, pesky brat.
"Uh...Ryota. Just tell mom and dad that if they ask. I already talked to them but you can let them know," Senpai ends the call. So he planned this night. He knew he would have to stay out of the house for a day...but I can guess that he wants to stay over here.
"Sorry about that, Ayano. And please refrain from calling me "Senpai," we're on a first name basis now. I'm not calling you my kouhai anymore, so you should return the favor," As soon as the words leave his mouth, I blush brightly.
"T-Taro......" He looks at me with a flame in his eyes.
"Don't worry, I know another place where you can call me Senpai," he whispers, causing me to gulp.