Chapter 2: Here's an Idea, I'll Just Sacrafice Them All!

Hey everyone! Author here! I just wanted to give a small note about the school system in Ayano and Taro's world! In my fanfic, I control everything so here is my layout: in this school, students in grades 9-11 go to highschool. Hence, 3 years of Akademi high. Grade 9 (freshman) is year 1, Grade 10 is year 2 (softmore), and Grade 11 is year 3 which is considered a "senior." (Notice that "junior" is used to describe someone in a lower class than you. If you are a Senior, classes 1 and 2 are your "juniors.") Grade 12 is finished in Saiko University, a college built for students who went to Akademi High. And everyone has to go to Saiko U, because I made it that way. So instead of 4 years in college, you get 5! Yay! Don't worry, it's fictional but it's wonderful!

Btw TARO X AYANO hardcore shipped!!!!

______________________

Ayano POV
After yesterday's events, my Senpai's image of Osana will definitely drop. These are the thoughts I have on my head as I wake up. I walk downstairs to see my parents have sent me my next allowance payment. I grab a slice of bread and throw it into the toaster. When I check the time, it's more than an hour till school starts.

Today I will go to my Senpai's house and protect him on his way to school. I creep around unseen. Ah, the sight of my sleeping prince is breathtaking. He is a vision, his dark black hair lays around him in a very neat fashion but at the same time, a sense of danger. He's not wearing a shirt, which exposes his beautiful body even more. His abs glint through the sheets, and I see that he has a six-pack. He may be slightly drenched in sweat, but that doesn't make a single difference. He's everything to me. My prized possession. No, he's just my prize. I have time to think about what he is to me. In the meantime, someone's spotted me. I activate my secret superpower, Yandere-vision, and I use it to figure out where certain people are. I see his sister, standing right outside this room, and she would see me this very minute if I don't make a move. How do I know that it's her? A red outline tells me she's a rival in love. Disgusting. She is going to be an obstacle, unless I convince her that I'm not a bad person. She might actually help me. Hmmmm.
____________________
Taro POV
"Big Brother, it's morning again!" Hanako calls for me once again.
"Ugh...what's the time?!" I yawn. I groggily check the clock.
"6:48?! I have to get ready!" I put on my usual "big brother" act to make her feel secure. I feel like saying, "there, happy? I'm a normal big brother!" But if I did say that, she will get upset. She knows about my condition, but chooses to treat me like normal sisters would. Because of this, I maintain a "healthy" relationship with my parents as well, because my acting is really good now. They know, too. We just don't talk about it. My dad is the only person who I can really be myself around. We're just empty shells. I see a movement at the bushes. I know I definitely did NOT imagine that.
"What was that?" I ask monotonously. (In this case it's normal for me)
I run closer and look out the window but nothing is there.
"You're just imagining things. Let's go eat!" Hanako giggles and runs to the table.

"No running near the table, Hanako. Taro, honey, do you think you'll be fine looking after your sister while we go abroad?" My mom asks. She's the cheery one out of all of us, except Hanako, of course.
"Yeah," I scoop my cereal into my mouth and eat quickly. Mom accepts our natures, but she is still fine with it. It's as if she's the Yandere here. Ha, what a plot twist it would be if she actually is a Yandere! That would make sense, considering my strangeness.
"I'm done. Thanks for the meal. Goodbye," I quickly walk out the door. Well, now I'll be able to see my dear Ayano. You may be wondering why I don't follow her around as much outside of school. It's because I don't want her to think I'm a creep or perv. I want her to love and cherish me as much as I do for her. I don't even know where she lives. She just always disappears after school. I would like to find out, though. I have a shrine for her in my room, but I hide it in my closet. I have a huge picture of her in a gold frame, A loose string that fell off her skirt, a hair tie that fell out (with little clumps of hair too!), and a cute bra of hers that I found inside the girl's locker room! It smells just like her...
_________________
Ayano POV
I get a shiver down my spine for some weird reason. I see my Senpai, the first regular student to walk into school. He's texting someone on his phone, so he doesn't notice me. I slip past him, and open up my phone.
"Info-chan: You should join the occult club."
"Me: And why should I do that?"
"Info-chan: I've heard that they can give you access to "special" privileges."
"Me: I'll see what I can find."
I close my phone and head straight to the occult club. When I reach there, I see there is no leader. I see a girl with pigtails and an eyepatch walk in. I think her name was Supana? I talk to her.
"Hey, I just wanted to say you look lovely today!" I say with a fake smile on my face.

"Oh really, thank you so much, that means a lot coming from you!" Her reaction was unexpected.
"Where is Oka?" I ask her. My Yandere-vision can't find her. Yes, even my vision has limits.
"She is observing the Basu sisters. She believes they are creatures from another dimension! But the rest of us don't believe her, so she is stalking them to get evidence. Whatever, you should join the club, Ayano-san!" She sounds so excited that it repulses me. I'm even angrier now because of the fact that I can't keep track of one of my own rivals! What if she's actually trying to get close to my Senpai? Screw that, Osana's a big pain enough.
"Oh-ho, please drop the formalities, we're peers, after all. What year are you in?" I ask, trying to escape this conversation.
"I'm in class 1-3 (freshman)." I nod my head.
"Oh that's nice to hear, I'm in class 2-1, Bye!!!!" I quickly rush out and hide in the storage room. In the rush, I notice that I'm holding a sacrificial knife in my hand. I must have grabbed it whilst on my impulse. It sure looks strange. I have an idea....I grab a nearby male student and I choke him while stabbing his chest. Easy kill. If I had done this as a child, my emotions might've opened up a lot sooner. It's not so bad. Ick, there's a lot of blood. Oh great, I'm covered in it now. Time to clean.
*****After Cleaning Time*****
Everything is burnt. Did I forget to mention that Info-chan is disgusting?! She made me take panty shots. Ew. Well, my knife (yes it's mine now) still has fresh blood. I run into the occult room, unnoticed and I put the knife back in the skull. Immediately, I am in a different place.
"What is this place?" I think aloud.
"You are in the demon realm," a man with a flame for his head answers me.
"Why am I here?" I ask, but a woman responds from behind me.
"Ara, ara, you are a cute little thing. You don't even realize that you made an offering to us. I see you might have a promising future. Come back to me when you are ready, little one, we will play together very soon," I bolt away from the succubus. I see a man with no arms and a wide mouth with no eyes.
"Arms...contorted....limbs....removed....they must pay...." The dude says, and I know what I must do.
_____________________
Taro POV
"I'm glad we're best friends again, Senpai," Osana bugs me again.
The ground starts shaking suddenly.
"What's going on?!" She yells.
"I...don't know!" I act like a coward, showing her my weak side. Oh what a surprise, she thinks it's cute.
"Don't worry, I'll put a stop to it!" She walks around like an idiot. Stop posing!
I power walk to my locker and change shoes while other kids are literally shaking. I then go to my spot at the fountain and sit down. The lady in the book reminds me of Ayano....I hear Osana screaming suddenly.
Students' bodies are chopped. Arms and legs everywhere. Even heads unattached. It's like seeing a war. But what's....? Ah, I get it now.
_________________
Ayano POV
"And Ms. Saikou, this is our- AH!!!!!!!!" I watch her screaming in pain as my demon arms tear her limbs apart. The lady explaining dies as well. So far, all of my rivals have been eliminated but one. The nurse. (Hanako goes to middle school)
"Ayano." I know this voice, so soft, yet loud, gentle, but sweet voice.
"S-s-Senpai?" I ask. I turn around and I feel my body returning to human. The power has been sucked out of me.
"You really think I wouldn't notice you?" He asks. I compose myself, but still stay alert.
"Sorry you had to see that. Now, would you like to-" I start.
"There's something I have to take care of first," Senpai motions me to follow him and I do, as a blind kitten.
"Oh hello, would you like for me to lick your-" the filthy woman starts.
"Shut up!" My Senpai grabs a syringe and just stabs her all over. He then gets a knife and ends her.
"Happy now?" He asks me. I just look at him in shock before he starts laughing. Like me. He's just like me. I happily look at him.
"Thank you for proving it." I say, as he pulls me closer. I nearly faint, but it doesn't matter as he carries me to the cherry blossom tree out back.
"Just a sec, KOUHAI," his tone when he called me that just now sends a good shiver down my spine. He pulls out his phone and texts someone. I don't question it because from this point forth, my future with him is already worked out. No more pesky rivals, just two Yanderes in love. (Not Yandere-kun, just Senpai)