BRITS

Luke's P.O.V

As I arrive at the BRITS I'm meet by the roaring screams of fans I'll never get used to it. It's one of those things. My phone buzzed singaling I've got a text i hurry to open it hoping it's Amie when I see Harry's name on the screen my heart drops a little Good Luck is all it says You too I text back not sure why he's wishing me good luck we're not even up for any awards unlike them. Propbaly with Amie I wonder what she's up for.  

'This way Luke' Calum says as he leads me to our table where we have to sit on our way to our table I see her.. Should I talk to her? Has she seen me.  What would I say? She looks nervous she keeps looking down she only does that when she's nervous or paincked. 

Amie's P.O.V 

As I'm sat talking to Andy Brown (from Lawson) I see Luke in the corner of my eye staring at me. I suddenly become very insecure and start trying to sort out my dress and looking down,  now i'm paincking. Should I talk to him? Try and explain to him? Maybe he'll listen... Propbaly not he's quite  stubborn. Maybe I never shouldn't have ever left. I've made such a mess of this what have I done. I rest my head in hands through stress my head is spinning. I need a drink. The Artic Monkey's start to perform and I forget about Luke for a while. At the end of the night we won best best single for our single 'never gonna be alright'. So the evening wasn't all bad. I almost thanked Luke for been a loving and careing boyfriend ironic really. 

Next thing I know were on a plane to Paris as we have a perfomance there tomorrow night. 

Luke P.O.V 

After the awards our finshed I try to find Amie 'Hey Luke this is Hannah' Harry introudces me to a tall, thin girl with big brown eyes and a black sparkly dress on. 'Hi..er i'm Luke..' I wait till Harry's wlaked away to say 'Look...I'm sure your a lovely girl and very nice but I'm just a normal guy who is in love with a girl who he'll never get back and I recently lost the best thing in my life...sorry I look down and walk away. Running out in to the poring rain trying to find her. Where the fuck is she?