T E A S E R

Sauntering towards the crying figure, I decided to engage in asking him if he was ok.

"Guard, are you ok?" I asked him, hesitantly.

There was no response.

I sat down beside him.

I placed my hand over his, which was on his wound.

"This is all my fault. I never should've run away... I'm sorry sir" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

I felt fingers wrap around my own, my eyes darted to my hand.

Even though he struggled to breathe, Jungkook still smiled at me.

"It's ok... Yejin... It wasn't all your fault" he breathed out weakly.

"Yes, it's all my fault, you got shot for trying to capture me... again..." I squeezed his hand.

"Yes, but you know what isn't your fault?" Jungkook tried to sit up.

I tried to stop him from getting up, but he refused.

Accepting defeat, I helped him up. The weight of his body left my arms.

"What isn't my fault Jungkook?" I stared intently into his brown orbs.

He bit his lip lightly and hesitantly.

"Making me fall for you" He bit harsher on his bottom lip until it bled.

A small gasp escaped my lips.

"It's wrong, I know. But I can't help it Yejin, you just... make me show a side of me that I haven't shown in a long time. And I understand if you don't have feelings for me. But I had to tell you especially now that I'm-" He paused and looked down at our hands connected.

I lifted his head back to look at him properly.

"Jungkook I-"

He groaned, the heavy weight of his body returning.

"Jungkook?" I looked at him.

"Jungkook?!" I shook him lightly.

"Jungkook! Please don't die!" I shook him vigorously.

"Jungkook!"

~