Chapter 17: Damian Won't Let Go

Word Count: 1.6K

Your Point of View

The second that Sam and you entered Hell, we were surrounded by demons. Not that it was a surprise, we were practically banking on that happening. Sam and you began to fight against them, but there were too many only for the two of us to take on by ourselves.

One of the demons threw Sam against the wall, causing him to bash his head into it.

He fell to the ground unconscious. Blood was dripping down the side of his face, pooling on the floor. Two demons picked him up and dragged him off.

You were left on your own.

You tried to fight your way out but it was no use. Sam had been holding onto the First Blade, to keep it away from you, so the Mark and it wouldn't connect to it, until the moment when it had too. Without it, you weren't going to be able to take them all on by yourself.

Demons attacked you from every side. In the scuffle you were hit from behind, knocking you to the floor. You fell into unconsciousness as they beat you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up tied to a pole in, what seemed to be, a throne room. Sam was tied up across the room from you.

"Sam?" You called out, but there was no answer. His head was leaning forward, hovering over the rest of his body. There were multiple wounds on his body and his face, like the ones you had.

*Door opening*

Crowley came walking into the room, Damian at his side.

"Oh, good morning princess." Damian said as he neared you, and sniffed your hair. You struggled to get him to go away. You could feel his breath on your neck.

"Get the fuck off you, you ass!" You yelled, trying to kick him away.

"Still feisty as ever, you see." He put his face right next to yours. "I like that." He whispered, as he nibbled on your ear.

"You're disgusting!" You spat.

"No need to get nasty, love." He backed away with his hands mockingly up in surrender.

Damian went up to the throne, where Crowley was sitting, and stood next to him.

"Thanks for bringing this back, Y/N. I really appreciate the delivery service." Crowley said as he twirled the First Blade in his hand.

The Mark on your arm lit up. You could feel the Mark influencing you, intensely, to kill your way to that blade. You growled as you struggled.

"I like seeing this side of you, Y/N." Damian acknowledged with a seductive, evil smirk. "It's actually kinda hot." He winked at you and you scoffed at his flirtation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's head nodded as he started to come to. His eyes fluttering, momentarily confused by where he was before he got his bearings.

"Moose!" Crowley shouted. "Lovely of you to join us."

"Y/N?" Sam said, squinting his eyes as he looked over at you.

"Hey Sam." You said, with a bit of sarcasm in your voice about the situation. "Yeah, so my plan wasn't exactly the best idea."

"No shit, Sherlock." Sam responded.