Chapter 15: Sam's Inner Demons

Word Count: 1.5K

Your Point of View

Sam was tied to a chair in the devil's trap. Dean had started in on the interrogation with him, while you went over to check on Cas.

Cas's body was laying on the floor, still unconscious.

"Cas? Hey, Cas?" You said, shaking him to get him to wake up.

He suddenly opened his eyes and gasped for air.

"Oh my God, Cas. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you, Y/N."

He went to stand up. You acted as a crutch for him to help him up as you asked "What exactly happened, Cas?"

"I was in here, reading through some of the lore books and Sam came in. We were just talking and then he threw me across the room, By the time I figured out that he was possessed, it was too late. I'm sorry, Y/N."

"Cas, this isn't your fault. And it's okay. Dean's got Sam stuck in a Devil's Trap. He's gonna exorcise that son of bitch, and save Sam. It's gonna be fine."

You began walking away, when he grabbed your arm and pulled you back towards him. "Y/N, there's something you need to know."

"What?"

But before he could tell you, a force threw you and him to opposite sides of the room, into cement walls.

Dean's Point of View

"Listen here, I really couldn't give two shits about you, okay?" Dean said as he made his way around the circle. "Who I do care about is my brother, and I'm gonna get him back if it's the last thing I do." He doused Sam in holy water, steam coming off of his body as it burned and scorched the demon inside.

Sam began panting for air, but soon he began to laugh. A crooked, evil laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I can't believe that you thought I was actually your brother. You actually thought that Sam would force Y/N to have sex with him? That's just hilarious. But I mean, I can't lie. She's got a great ass. Damn I should've tapped that when I had the chance." He had a devilish smile on his face.

"Don't you ever talk about her like that!" Dean yelled as he threw some more holy water on him.

"Wooh!" Sam yelled out in exhilaration and laughter. "And the greatest part is, is that, you still have no idea who I am, do you?"

"Sure I do. You're some random, punk-ass demon."

"I don't know about that. See, I have history with your little girlfriend over there." Sam said motioning his head towards to where Y/N was.

"What're you talking about?"

"My name's Damian. You could say that me and your girl were the same once."

Dean then remembered what Y/N had told him about the night they met, the night that Y/N got possessed and killed her family, the night that she fell into the hunting life. Damian was the name of the demon that possessed her that night. Her family's death was his fault.

"You sick bastard! Go to hell you son of a bitch! Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis-"

While Dean was chanting the exorcism Sam began to chant something of his own. "Mentem tuam ac voluntatem adsumo. Xi. Permitte telum."

Dean stopped the exorcism and looked at Sam. A blue sheen shined from Sam's eyes to his.

Dean walked to the outer line of the Devil's Trap and broke the seal with his knife. He cut the ropes that tied Sam down.