Chapter 27: You'll Be More Fertile

Start from the beginning

Feeling touched, You XiaoMo sharply breathed in as his cheeks flushed with a guilty look. Because he knew his man would do so too, no questions about it. He had just needed a verbal confirmation on it is all.

You XiaoMo's face revealed a trace of apology as he buried his head into his chest. Nuzzling against him while he softly said, "I have no doubt you would. I was just nervous is all. I'm sorry."

Ling Xiao rubs his head gently, smiling lightly before he arrogantly commented, "I guess I'll forgive you, this time."

You XiaoMo pouts against his shirt fabric. What is 'this time'?

After that, You XiaoMo finished getting ready and they headed downstairs. Their destination is the address their midwife had given them a few days before.

The temperature had dropped compared to the day before, so You XiaoMo was bundled in his white overcoat as they rode the Lion Beast transport across the city. Ling Xiao gave him the inner seat to avoid any passerbyers. And You XiaoMo was leaning heavily into Ling Xiao's shoulder, using the man's luxurious outer robe sleeve to cover his face half-way.

Then soon Ling Xiao tapped him on the shoulder, signaling to him it was their spot to get off. You XiaoMo lifted his head up and saw that they were slowly descending to the landing area on the ground. Once debarking and walking out of the cabin, You XiaoMo held Ling Xiao's sleeve tight in his hand. Trying to avoid the people who were rudely rushing past them towards the next Lion Beasts that were preparing to lift off.

Walking out of the airstrip, You XiaoMo took the paper out of his bag, squinting at it, "I don't know which direction we should go."

Ling Xiao glanced at the paper and looked to the left, walking forward while saying, "It's on the west side of the commerce district."

You XiaoMo folded the paper back up and hurriedly rushed to catch up with him.

Walking slowly down the street, You XiaoMo's gaze continuously swept across the shops on both sides of the street.

As per the usual for Zhongtian, the goods that are sold here are the most complete than any other place. Every few steps there is another armor, weapons, magic pill shop and magic herb shop around. But these shops in this specific district are relatively small in comparison to the north and south ends. There are people moving around inside the plethora of buildings but definitely not too many.

You XiaoMo really wants to go in to take a look at the magic herb shops but Ling Xiao doesn't stop, so he can only quell that temptation down.

Then after the two of them have a walk for about a forty-five minutes, You XiaoMo's flickering eyes finally lock on to the signboard of a huge shop. On the light red board is written 'Pan's Magic Pill and Medicine Shop', in large simple characters.

This shop is the size of two neighboring shops combined. Compared to the surrounding shops, this one may be considered luxurious.

At this moment, You XiaoMo was just admiring the vendors' sale signs when Ling Xiao stops walking, lowering his head to say to him, "It's this one."

Voice fading, Ling Xiao has already turned and started walking up the few steps into the store. You XiaoMo mindlessly follows in behind to hear the doorbell chime as they walked in and crossed the threshold.

Just stepping into the shop, a strong whiff of medicinal fragrance assails his nose. The concentrated fragrance almost makes him sneeze and feel a little light headed at the strength of it all. Holding back the urge and breathing through his mouth, You XiaoMo takes a careful look on all sides, and his eyes are filled with a bit of everything.