|08|

EPILOGUE

"Newt!" Mrs. Sangster yelled from the kitchen.
"What mum?!" he yelled back just slightly opening his doors to hear her netter.

"Thomas is coming up!".

Newt's eyes while he desperately tried to pull up his pants, stumbling over to the doors "No mom wait - " he got cut off by doors opening.

Thomas' eyes widened as he took in the sight in front of him, he quickly covered his eyes "Sorry Newt, I should've knocked," even though he was, indeed sorry he couldn't help as a sly smile made its way onto his lips. He wouldn't mind staring at all, but knowing Newt wanted to take things little more slowly he decided to go with it.

"It's okay Tommy," he heard him zipping up his zipper, he peeked a little, seeing Newt looking around the room for his shirt was just so cute. His hair was tousled, and his hands reached into anything they could, hoping to pull out a shirt that was washed.

"Okay you can look now," Newt said, Thomas removed his hand smirking slightly as he saw his blushing boyfriend standing there awkwardly, swinging on his feet lightly, his hands clasped behind his back before hr reached out with his arms while looking down and Thomas immediately hugged him, wrapping his arms around blonde's neck.

At the begging of their relatioship Thomas realised that Newt was very, very, very shy. So instead of saying that he wanted a hug and blushing like a mad person, he simply held out his hands for Thomas to hug him. After few hints over the weeks Thomas had figured his entire body language, now being able to handle anything that Newt might not want to talk about. If he was trying to act tough but was actually sad or felt miserable Thomas figured it out within seconds and tried his best to help him.

"Let's go we'll be late," Thomas said gently tugging  the boy behind him.

×××

Ever since they started dating, Gally has been avoiding Newt like a plague. Newt just assumed Thomas had something to do with that, but he didn't complain.

"Whatcha' thinkin' about?" Thomas slung an arm over his shoulders kissing his nose in process. Newt once again blushed, after five moths you would thought that he would get used to it.

"Nothin' much," Newt mumbled glancing at Thomas. "Tell me," Thomas lightly pushed, giving blonde space to either tell him or not. "About Gally,".

"Why would you think about that knucklehead?" asked Thomas scrunching his face up. Newt lightly slapped his chest "No cursing,". Thomas smiled at his innocence "Sorry babe,". Newt blushed, again.

"Tommy..." Newt trailed off. "Huh Newt?" Thomas hummed. Newt gently pressed his lips against Thomas', which took the brunette by utter suprise, Newt was never this bold.

He looked at Newt confused, until blonde quietly whispered, Thomas barely heard him but it took him by the suprise, but the good kind. "I love you, Tommy,".

Thomas smiled, a Cheshire cat grin, as he replied with the same fondness "Love you too Newt,".

______________________________________

Thank you for reading.