ill kill you

KOI'S p.o.v

" dont worry we will finish this and get her back i promise" Zabuza said to me

" Hidden mist justsu" Zabuza said.

"Sasuke, sakura get ready to protect the tazuna" Kakashi said. the two genei grabbed a kunai and stood in a fighting stance.

" Kakashi-sensei its zabuza isnt it, this is his hidden mist justsu." pinky said.

"nice to meet you again copy cat ninja, i see you still got those brats with you" Zabuza said coldly. Zabuzas water clones appeared around all of them. thats wiered one of the brats were missing, the bright ninja in orange.

"Sasuke you can have them " kakashi told the raven haired kid named sauke. with that sauke slashed all clonein mere seconds.

"Haku, Koi, it looks like you guys have  a rival" zabuza said as we jumped next to his side. Haku and i stilled had our mask still on just like last time we met. Haku had a white and red mask. i had a identicl mask but black and red.

"so it seems" we both said.

" well well, i knew it was all a act, he two werent tracker ninjas at all." he stopped and looked around, what is he looking at.

" Hn, big liar" sasuke said.

" Weres the little girl at" kakashi asked " it seems shes not around" thats it.

"SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING" i said making him jump.

"KOI calm yourself we will get her back i promise" zabuza said.

Kakashis p.o.v

Koi calm yourself we will get her back i promise" zabuza said to Koi. what does he mean get her back. i looked over at the girl she just stoood there.

" Koi stay out of the way haku the kids are yours, ill take kakashi" zabuza said with a smirk.

**** SIDE NOTE: SKIPPING THE FIGHTING SCENE AND GOING TOWARDS WHEN NARUTO TURN INTO A SMALL 9 TALLS. WATCH THE SHOW.

" IM GOING TO KILL YOU" the naruto kid said. what is this chakara all of asudden, its evil, it make me feel sick. hes whiskers a smeared fangs and claws are forming what is he.he looks at haku with his know red blood eyes like a demon.

"RRRRRARARAAAAAWWWWWWW' The kid rawed at haku.

" Haku run " i yelle4d but he couldnt here me over the masive red demon chakra.it was so strong it knocked my mask of and on to the floor shattering it.

" zabuza how about we end this now" he bit his thumb and ran it across his scroll.

" as tempting at its is you will be the one dieing today."

"HAKU please listen" he still couldnt here.

with that naruto brought his hand back throw it at hakus face breaking his mask, when naruto brought his hand back again he stopped at the face of Hakus and stopped and all that chakra diappeare.

 i turned around to see kakashi had hi hand glowing with lightingright when he is about to run his hand throught zabuza haku put his body in front and blood splatter every were. i Screamed no it cant be. i ran up to thema couple of feet away, and fell to my knees.

"Haku no you cant go," Haku turned his head at me " no Haku what about angel you be able to see her again, you have to keep going for Angel, please dont die." tears were forming in my eyes falling to the floor.

"Koi take care of zabuza and angel for me, it seems my time has ran out," with that his heart beat stops not moving nothing just stops.

" Haku, .. Haku...HAKUUUUUU WAHHHHHHHHHH" i feel on the floor my face in my hands sobing, crying, yelling.