6

Jungkook stayed at my house for the night. He cuddled me so tight. He wanted to know my result.

It was morning. I got out of bed and made myself a cup of tea.
I played over some old music from the 60s very quietly. I drank my tea and went back to the room to see Jungkook beginning to wake up.
"(Y/N)?" He asked me still lying down and his eyes slightly open. "Yes, Kookie?" I asked with the cup in my hand and getting closer to him. "What are you doing up so early?" He asked.
"Oh. Um... I just you know, woke up." I hesitated. "Something you want to tell me?" He said.
"Okay, I was going to hold it off until breakfast but I have something for you." I said going under my bed to get the result that I put in a jewelry box. "Here you go." I handed him the box. "A watch?" He asked. "Just open it." I smiled and sat down next to him. "Ok, ok" he opened the box.

His reaction.

It was the best thing ever.

"We're- we're going to be-" he smiled and shocked in the best way. "Parents!" I smiled at him.

He started to cry. Tear of joy, to be exact.
He hugged me and kisses me unconditionally. "I love you so much, (Y/N)" he said to me.

I smiled. "I love you too, Jungkook."

We cried together. He ran his hands through his hair, still smiling and still shocked. "Oh my gosh! This is really happening?" He still smiled. "I- I know" I hugged him super tight.

Words couldn't explain how happy I was for us.
I loved seeing Jungkook like this.
Happy.
Because of me, especially.

I also thought to myself: I'm only in my early 20s and my pregnant. We're not even married. We just started dating again last month.
It felt rushed.

I pushed that thought away and snapped back to reality where I knew I was having a baby with the love of my life.

Sorry this was short I've been busy lately and btw this is a short story so don't get too excited lol