10- Wedding

*3 year time skip*

Y/N POV

I got up from my bed. Was Jungkook laying next to me? No. Why? Because it's our wedding day and we need separate rooms to get ready in.
I felt like Jungkook and I were married already. We moved into a bigger house which we had to take out some money from what we saved for our wedding so it was delayed... PLUS- we wanted this wedding to be perfect.

"Okay Y/C/N who do you wanna be with? Mommy or daddy?" I asked. "Auntie Nina!" She said. "Auntie Nina will be with mommy." I looked at our baby girl. "I want auntie Nina to buy me snacks." She frowned.

I laughed and kissed her forehead "just like your father." She giggled and looked up.

"How about you go to Grandma and grandpa?" I asked. She clapped her hands and shook her head. "Can I get snacks still?" She pouted. "Ask daddy." I said to her.

She grabbed my phone and attempted to call Jungkook.

Right when that happened and heard a knock on the door.

I got up and opened it to see Jungkook in a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. "Good morning, just wanted to give you this." He flashes his famous smile at me and handed me an envelope. I took it and leaned in to kiss his lips. He kissed back and I felt little hands my leg and looked back to see Y/C/N.

"DADDY!" She said. "Hey, babygirl!" He picked her up and span her around in the hallway. She giggled "I'm like a seagull!" I smiled at how great of a bad Jungkook was. "Wanna go with Grandma and grandpa?" He asked. "Snacks first! Snacks first!" She chanted.
Jungkook kissed my lips "honey, I'm gonna go to the store downstairs to get some snacks for Y/C/N." He said. "Oh alright, the makeup artist and my bridesmaids are coming soon anyways, take her to my mom and dad please." I smiled at him.

He flashed his bunny smiled at me "I will. I love you y/n." He said. "I love you too jungkookie." I smiled back at him. "And you, my angel..." I kissed her nose "I love you princess." And made her smile. Which by the way, she has the same bunny smile as Jungkook. "I love you too mommy." She giggled. I waved to them as they began to leave and the makeup artists and my bridesmaids began to walk in.

~~wedding time~~

I walked down the aisle as I saw Jungkooks tears fall down.

I was more than ready to say my "I do" to him.  I was ready to become his official wife... even though we acted like we were a married couple already.

....

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Y/F/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do." He smiled at me with tears running down our face, knowing this day will change our label of or relationship forever.
"Do you Y/F/N take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."

"May you please stand up for the newly wedded couple?" The priest asked as everyone stood up. "YAY MOMMY DADDY!" I heard our babygirl say which made me and Jungkook laugh as we help each other's hands. "I present to you, Mr. and Mrs.Jeon! You may now kiss the-" he kissed me so passionately which made everything inside me explode of happiness as I kissed back. "Oh, looks like Jungkook already has that cover." Everyone laughed and cheered up on.

~~

It was midnight and I was exhausted but still happen to have enough energy to kiss up on my husband.

Mhm Husband

Feels great to say that he's my husband now. We made our way into the honeymoon room which we both finally shared. I got ready for bed and changed into my pajamas and he did too. Also... Y/C/N was spending the night with her Grandma and grandpa.

I laid in bed and sighed. "This was the best night and day every. Thank you, honey." I smiled at him while he laid beside me in bed. "No, thank you for being the best wife ever already." He smiled at me.

I cuddled him tightly and suddenly felt like I didn't want to sleep.

~meanwhile with Y/C/N \\ Author's POV~

"Grandma, Grandpa!" your daughter calls for your parents. "Yes, bunny?" Your mom walked over to your precious daughter. "More snacks!" She cheered. "Bunny, you need real food. Want some lamb skewers?" Your mom walks to the mini fridge in their hotel room. "LAMB SKEWERS! DADDY LOVE THOSE!" Your daughter smiled and jumped off of the bed to the fridge. She heated up the skewers and ate them. "When is mommy and daddy sleeping with me?" She asked her grandpa which was in the micro-kitchen with her grandma now. "Tomorrow night, Bunny. Now hurry up and finish eating and get some rest.. it's almost 2am." Your mom says to Y/C/N.
She finishes off her skewer and throws the stick in the trash. "I think mommy and daddy are in love." She got back up on the bed and crossed her legs. "Yes they are, Bunny. And you're their proof." Your mother ran her fingers through Y/C/N's hair. "I love mommy and daddy. I love Grandma and grandpa. I love my family." She smiled. "I love you too, Bunny. How much sugar did you have?" She asked her. "I had a few suga kookies (sorry not sorry lol) because they were good." She smiled and jumped on the bed. "Okay calm yourself bun-" your mother said, then your father cut her off "bunny here's some water for you to calm down."

Your mother mouth the words 'thank you' and sooner or later Y/C/N began to calm down. Your parents tucked her in bed and soon fell asleep with the good feelings for her parents finally getting married.
I want a love like mommy and daddy she thought.

Y/N POV

I kissed Jungkooks lips and when we broke the kiss he smiled at me. "Can we make another baby?" He smirked at me.

Of course. You will become an Appa to another child