Starting up.

I woke up the next day and went to the kitchen. Jace was up and was making everyone breakfast with Sam.

Sam walked up to me and grabbed my hand and took me to the table. "So today we have you a doctors appointment scheduled for 12 and then dinner at Olive Garden at 5pm with Joey, Shane, Trish, Ryland, Dan, Phil,  and Connor and some other people. It's gonna be fun, now it is 10 so go wake up everyone and we will eat then we will gte you dressed for the appointment." He kissed me on the cheek then finished cooking with Jace. 

I went and woke everyone up and told them what was going on today and we ate breakfast. Trev came to my room after to help me find an outfit for dinner.

"WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY GOOD DRESSES!! I'M TAKING YOU OUT AFTER AND WE ARE GONNA GO SHOPPING!!"

We went to the appointment and The doctor did a ultra-sound. 

"It is too soon to hear a heart beat but if i tilt this way..."

"Thats the babyyyyy!!!" Shreaked Connor

The appointment was over and Me and Trev went to the mall with Connor and Ricky.

"Here, grab this and this, those colors will look SOOOO cute on you!" said Ricky as he pushed me towards the dressing room.

"But Rick, this place is too exensive, we won't be able to afford dinner tonight!"

"GIRL If you don't go try it on!"

I put the dress on, It was a pale blue with a sweet heart neckline and embroidered with jewels, It was short and flowy with a little poofiness and a corset back. It was Perfect!