Live, Life, LOVE

We walked out the room holding hands. Kian was walking down the hallway and noteset and asked what was going on and I said follow me so he walked to were the party was. I got a glass and a spoon and tapped them together and then I announced that me and Jace were official. trevor came over to give us congrats and then he told me to go to his room and he followed me. "We need to talk..." "whats up trev..." "TELL ME ALL OF THE DETS..." "well it just happened" 'ohhhh wow" "well the party is about to end so do you want to co to starbucks you can invite Trish if you wanna" " well of course" "ok I will go get Jace" "ok"   

5 mins later

   " so I will take a chi tea frappe with chocolate drizzle" "make that 4" "trev,trish,Jace  have you ever had one" no never its sounds delish" said Trish "Hey why don't we do the starbucks tag" said Trev "yea why not" said me and Trish at the same time "jace???" I said with a smirk " sure" he said "YAZZZZ" said trevor. We went back home with a lot of starbucks we got 3 of each flavor 1 for trish 1 for trev and one for me and Jace to share. We set up the cam and started the video

1 hour later

 "hey K' said trevor    "whats up trev" I say "do you have a youtube" "no why" " ive gotten a lot of comments asking and saying you would be awesome at youtube... Do you want an account" "why what would I do" "challenges, vlogs, music" "ok why not" "yazz...well lets start with this...I got this when we adopted you... " A camera!!" "yea look in the bottom of the box" "a braclet?" "look closer" "a charm braclet"   "yea... Lets get started on your video"   "ok"   "Go get kian, JC,Sam, and Ricky you all are going to be in my first video..."