First Video

So umm.... How do i even start a video? I ask. Ricky gets up and turns on the camera. We are all sitting on my bed. I introduce myself and they introduce them selves.

15 mins later

"Okay. Time to edit" says Sam. So its really simple you just fo this *click click click* and your done. "Oh wow thanks Sam." i give him a hug and whisper in his ear "you know this means the world to me...Dad" He picks me up and Carries me to his bed. " Can we have a talk really quickly?" sam asks. " Yea" Okay so, back at the adoption home when i looked at you, i know this is gonna sound strange but i knew you were the one. Tears rolling down my face I hug him tighter. Nobody ever showed me they cared before except for Jace. *Ba-Ding* It was a text from Jace. He said he wanted to take me out tonight. I run out the room and Into the living area and call for Trevor. He runs in and says what. I say he wants to take me out tonight and Trev Flips he says ask him does he wanna go out to Jaleskies (Fancy restaurant) Jace says Sure. Me and Trev both run to his room. Trev says I've had this for a long time for a important girl. And i guess that girl is you. I run and put it on Its a long Dark blue dress that makes my eyes sparkle. We decide to put my hair in an updo. My hair looked amazing with the deep blue highlights in my Black hair. Everything just flowed together. Trevor said i looked absolutly amazing i grab my black clutch and walk in the living room. Everyone was there including Shane, Trish and Jace. The room falls dead silent and Jace walks up to me and kisses my hand. J.c. walks up to me and Says " have fun you to love birds, Just have her back by tomorrow, we have a big day tomorrow K" He kisses my cheek and says love you i say love you too bye everyone...