Ah, because I am supposed to make her fall for me.

Man, I almost thought I was worried because of her. Finally, I was in front of the school building. After I found myself a parking lot, I dashed out of my car and entered the school building.

"Omo! That's Sana-ssi!" I heard someone squealed.

I turned around saw three girls waving frantically at me. They then started to run toward me. Oh fuck, fangirls, I grudgingly thought as I think of a way on how to escape them. Not that I hate them, it's just that now is not the time to interact with them.

I just smiled and sent them a flying kiss. "Later, ladies!" I yelled.

As I turned around, I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. "Ow," I groaned.

"Oh shit, sorry," I heard a girl's voice. It sounded familiar tho. The girl grabbed my hand in attempt to pull me upwards.

I looked up, and there I saw Tzuyu, with her usual stoic face. I thought she was beaten up? A look of realization crossed her face before she let go of my hand, causing me to fall again. "Ow, dammit!" I groaned again, this time a bit louder. Why'd she have to do that?

She started walking away so I hurriedly stood up, ignoring the pain in my butt. "Hey! Tzuyu, wait!" I called as I ran after her.

She didn't stop and continued walking. Argh, can't she like, walk a little slower? Damn those long legs. "I said wait!" I shouted.

She stopped walking and turned around. "What?" She asked, annoyed. She glared at me as if to say that I was wasting her time.

I gulped. She looked hot at scary at the same time. "I–I thought you were beaten up?"

Confusion showed on her face before irritation replaced it. "What the heck are you saying? Do I look like I was beaten up to you?" She asked. She then shook her head. "First, you thought that I like you, and now, you thought that I was beaten up? What the hell?" And with that, she walked away, just like what she did yesterday.

"Why does she have to deny her feelings?" I whispered to myself.

I was so confused. My mind tried to process what was happening. Then it finally hit me, my friends had tricked me. I am so going to kill them! I looked around, trying to find four monsters disguised as students. Where are they hiding?

Determined to find them, I started walking around the whole campus. I groaned when I still haven't found them yet and classes are about to start soon. They better show up already or I'll be ready to kill.

"Just where the fuck are they hiding?" I muttered under my breath. As my eyes roamed around, I saw a girl staring at me. Is she one of my fangirls? I smirked as a sudden thought came into my mind.

Flashing her one of my smiles, I went into her direction. The girl was just staring at me, so I cleared my throat. She jumped and blushed furiously. I told you guys I have this effect on girls. "Excuse me, miss. Have you seen my friends?" I asked her, still smiling. No need to mention the names of those idiots since they're quite popular too.

"Oh, uhm, I–I saw them a–at your locker j–just a while ago," she stuttered, her face still burning red. Cute, I thought, but not as cute as me.

"At my locker?" I repeated. She nodded. "Oh my gosh thank you!" I kissed her cheek before dashing off, but not without seeing her almost faint and hearing my other fangirls groan in disappointment and envy.

Reaching my locker, there I saw them. Four idiots laughing together and they didn't even bother to look at me.

"Finally!" I rejoiced as I walked toward them with a deadly glare.