Chapter 6

A/N: I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball z, and Dragon ball super characters. It is all to Akira Toyoshima.

"Hey Everyone, I got Bulma," shouted Gohan while landing to where everyone is.

"Bulma??" wondered Goku, still bewildered on what's going on "do I know her??"

"Yes, Kakarot," said Vegeta

"Are you talking to me?" asked Goku

"Of Course, I am, would I be talking to a ghost," said Vegeta, starting to get frustrated.

"Isn't my name Goku?"

"It is also Kakarot"

"How do I have two names?"

Oh this is going to be a long day, thought everyone, especially Vegeta

Bulma arrives and straight away runs to Vegeta, "Vegeta, you're back, did you win the Tournament? Did you..."

"Bulma-san, I just explained to you a minute ago," muttered Gohan under his breath. While Bulma and everyone starts chatting over each other.

"What did you say?" asked Goku, looking at Gohan

Surprised, Gohan looked around and saw Goku looking at him, with his usual Son bewildered face.

"Oh dad, you're awake, how did you hear..." said Gohan, wait, he still has his powers, it's just he doesn't know about it, thought Gohan.

"Dad..." Goku stands up and walks towards Gohan, everyone looks at Goku and wonders if he stills remembers but... "What's dad?"

*bang* Everyone falls down, except Yuna who is still examining what's going on.

"Sorry, but why did everyone fall, should I fall too?" Yuna falls down next to Hit, and looks towards HIt. "You look like someone I know, but I wonder."

"Wait, you think Hit looks like someone you know?" said Cabba, after overhearing what Yuna was talking about.

"Yes, this guy looks like someone I know," said Yuna, still staring at Hit, wondering who the 'someone' is.

"Hey everyone, Yuna thinks Hit looks similar to someone she knows, she is starting to remember a bit," shouted Cabba, excited.

"You said she thinks this purple guy looks familiar?" asked Bulma, walking towards Cabba.

"Yes"

"And Gohan you said Goku and Yuna's memories were erased by the Omni King God?"

"Yes," responded Gohan.

"Looks like this God, didn't erase all their memories completely," said Bulma, with some uncertainty.

"You don't seem convinced Bulma-san," said Krillin,

"Well, it can't be possible if you said that they erased their memories just because they are..." Suddenly Bulma's mouth, was blocked by Vegeta's hand, Bulma starts shaking trying to mumble the words Let me Go! Vegeta lets go.

"Why did you do that for... Oh so that's why, whoops just remembered," said Bulma, embarrassed.

Everyone starts chatting over each other, because of Bulma's accident. While Goku and Yuna, just sits there staring at them, and somehow got in contact with each other's eyes.

"What's your name?" asked Yuna,

"My name is Goku, I think," said Goku still confused, "What's your name?"

"My name is Yuna, that's what they told me," said Yuna, "Do you know what's going on?"

"Nop, I have no knowledge what's going on," smiled Goku, scratching the back of his head, "I think they said we lost our memories or something... do you know what memories is?"

"Umm maybe they're some food," said Yuna,

"Really?! Oh why didn't I remember?" said Goku.