Chapter One

It was a windy Friday morning in Summer and Eren Jaeger stood outside his house, suitcase in hand, a small scowl on his face as he waited for the school bus. Except this time he wasn't going to school, he was actually going camping with his class. Eren wasn't looking forward to it, being stuck for three weeks with a bunch of rowdy, arrogant and most of all loud fifteen year olds. Plus a couple of the older kids as well, who were there for supervision. There wouldn't be any teachers or adults there, they wanted to experiment how well behaved, or for this class how uncivil, the teens could be. Most of the kids only agreed to go so they could miss out on three weeks of school, but Eren wasn't too fussed for going. But his mother made him. So this takes us back to now. 

The school bus pulled to a hault in front of Eren's house and he internally groaned. He kept a hand firmly on his suitcase and as the bus doors opened up, he lifted his suitcase and stepped inside. His eyes darted around for a second, identifying the people on the bus. He finally set his eyes on Armin and Mikasa and he smiled. As he walked down the aisle he felt something move underneath him. A foot. Eren would of been able to keep his balance if it wasn't for the fact the bus started moving. He fell over, landing on his face. "Fuck!" He yelled, slowly raising his head to meet the cocky stare of Jean Kirstein. His eyes narrowed and he lunged himself at him.

Jean just shoved him back down to the floor, a smirk visible on his face. "Sorry Jaeger, I didn't see you there." He said sweetly, holding back a snort of laughter. He watched as Eren stood up angrily and stormed off next to his two other friends. Jean sneered and turned back to his own friend, Marco.

The freckled raven only shook his head in disapproval and sighed through his nose, turning to the window. "Y'know. If you want him to notice you, that's probably not the best way to go about it." He spoke with a shrug.

Jean snorted again and rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "I don't need any attention from that punk."

Marco only shook his head, chuckling slightly. "Mhmm, and I'm not the freckled Jesus." He replied sarcastically.

As Eren sat down he was instantly cooed over by Mikasa. "Are you okay Eren? Did it hurt? Want me to beat him up?" She asked as she put her hands all over his face, checking for bruises.

Armin wasn't as fussy as Mikasa but he was still slightly concerned. "Are you alright Eren?" He asked with a serious tone.

The brunette rolled his eyes, swatting Mikasa's hands away and looking out the window. He sighed deeply, rubbing at his now sore nose. "I'm fine guys, Jesus Christ!" He snapped irritated. 

Mikasa and Armin exchanged worried glances and sighed with defeat, leaning back in their seats. They knew better than to ask Eren anymore questions, as it'd only piss him off more.

Eren twiddled his thumbs as he looked out the window, watching the view and admiring it. They were surronded by fields and hills, it was beautiful. He watched as pure blue water streamed down the hill and animals run around in the field. He smirked a little as he noticed a field of horses. He couldn't stop the words before they came out of his mouth. "Look! A field of Jeans!" He called to the front of the bus, instantly regretting it. He couldn't help but smirk though.

Jean scowled and turned around on his seat so he could see Eren, who was a few rows away. "Fuck you!" He snapped, narrowing his eyes. That was the comment he hated the most, he didn't think he looked like a horse, but everyone else seemed to believe that.

Marco face palmed, along with most of the people on the bus. "Here we go..." He muttered under his breath.

Eren stood up as well, gritting his teeth. "No, fuck you asshole!" He snarled, clenching his fists. 

The brown light-haired boy glared at him before walking down the aisle, lashing out at him, kicking him in the stomach.

Eren's eyes widened and he stumbled back for a couple seconds. He looked daggers at him, punching Jean in the nose. Then both boys were pulled away from each other before they killed each other. Eren by Armin and Mikasa, Jean by Marco.

Both boys scoffed and sat down on their seats, Eren slightly winded and Jean's nose now bleeding.