Shakti finally managed to call "Maa"and ran towards her with tears running down his face. Dadi forwarded both her hands and that was it dadi cried till her heart was satisfied and shakti kept on consoling his mother although he himself was sobbing along. 

"You finally came shakti, I was waiting for you for so long" dadi managed to speak between her sobs.

A guilt stricken shakti could only manage to utter a sorry. He broke off from the hug, stroked his mother's head and kissed her forward whispering "I missed you a lot maa". To this dadi broke down more. Pinky who was witnessing this reunion could bear no more, she ran to her mother in law and hugged her tight.

"Mummyji" she cried out loud and Dadi kissed her face saying "don't cry pinky, you don't look good like that" with a painful smile, to this Pinky fell more guilty and hugged her mother in law more tightly crying out loud, she loved her mom in law no matter what.

Soumya was witnessing this scene with tears in her eyes, but still she couldn't understand the situation she was in, she was actually in a daze and Rudra stood beside her side hugging her. He was overwhelmed to see his dadi finally happy, he was literally I'm the 7th sky.

"Where's billu and Annika" dadi finally managed to ask and Pinky pointed towards the door smiling with tears rolling down her eyes.

Shivaay and Annika stood there still shocked and unsure of what to do. Shivaay had literally squeezed annika's hands so tight such that it imparted marks of his grip on her hand. But on the other side Annika was too numb to feel anything. None noticed Aadhu still she was fast asleep in her little stroller. All were too shocked to notice or understand anything.

"Billu...." Dadi called him out lovingly and that was it shivaay couldn't bear it anymore. She came running to him and he hugged her tight crying. The scene of that old lady running to him with open arms invoked unknown feelings of guilt within him. His dadi didn't look like his old dadi anymore. The old confident woman was replaced with a traumatized old lady who looked very weak. She was his mother when he had been small, he thought he was foolish to have left his dadi all alone, he was guilty if having turned his dadi into this. Dadi had always thought that he her billi would take care of everything, but he himself had broken the poor lady's trust and run away and that had made him seethe in guilt. He never knew he would feel this bad until now. He didn't know what to do. He cried out loud, he sobbed uncontrollably, he didn't know what to do,he just wanted to hug his grandma and ask her sorry for all that he had done. He felt very bad of leaving that is poor soul in the hospital that night without even turning back. He sobbed, but it was dadi who was consoling him this time "don't cry billu, you are my strong grandson, why are you crying my billu, grown up men don't cry and dadi is here naa so dont cry", she was patting his head and this made shivaay more guilty, "he should've been the one consoling his dadi but here his dadi was doing the same. He thought it was enough. He didn't want to make the poor lady more sad, after all that she should've been through.

"Ill not cry dadi" he said breaking from the hug smiling, he wiped away his grandma's tears. "Dadi you too stop crying, after all my dadi is here and as long as she's with me ill make everything right", he said kissing his dadi, too which dadi kissed him in response smiling.

Dadi then turned to Annika who still stood there completely numb and didn't know what was happening around her. She was completely drained.

"Annika won't you meet your dadi?" Dadi came towards annika smiling,but annika was all gone, she was not here. She was shocked seeing the state of the mansion and her dadi.

"Puttar are you angry with me?" Dadi asked her genuinely stroking her head,but Annika didn't still respond. Dadi then kissed her forehead, annika bent to help dadi kiss her, but she did it in a flaw as a reflex she was really lost.

"Puttar won't you hug your dadi" dadi asked with tears in her eyes smiling widely, this was it Annika hugged her dadi and cried, she cried so much that shivaay thought she might faint. After all dadi had always held a very important place in her life. It was dadi who had brought her to the mansion first, it was she who had trusted Annika when none had trusted her. She literally had felt motherly love first only from her dadi since the time she could remember. Dadi had always stood by her when at times even shivaay was angry at her. At times shivaay or anyone in the family hadn't accepted her it was dadi who had accepted her. She literally felt broken to see that confident lady who once controlled the whole empire with her one finger, this devastated. She cried more and more, sobbing and whispering something which none could understand. Dadi tried very badly to console her but to dadi's dismay Annika kept on crying whispering something.

Shivaay came to dadi's rescue, now annika hugged him tight crying, he was genuinely worried for his Wife "Anni please stop crying?" He begged her, tears sprang down his eyes seeing Annika's condition. "Anni please stop this, why are you doing this to me?", he tried to give her some water to drink but she nodded her head in negative and hugged shivaay more tight. She was in an emotional turmoil.

Annika only whispered "dadi" and dadi came to her, broke annika from shivaay's tight hug and held Annika's hands saying "puttar you don't look good while crying, stop crying if you love your dadi", this was it Annika again hugged her tight whispering "I love you a lot dadi, and ill stop crying only for you"

She then wiped away her tears saying "see I'm not crying dadi, I love you more than anything", she smiled

"Even more than billu Haan?" She asked 

"Haan even more than your billu" annika replied sobbing smiling wide and hugged the poor lady smiling and crying. She herself didn't know why she was behaving that way.

The entire family witnessing the scene had tears rolling down their eyes. But this had to happen after all they were meeting after so long, all the guilt, all the shame, all the loneliness endured had to be completely removed before starting  anew.

 But there was this one soul who stood away witnessing the scene in front of her with happy tears. It was undoubtedly jhanvi. After all she had been a reason for this agony and harshness, with her knowledge or without didn't actually matter.

When all of this was going on, all the people's individual thoughts were disturbed by a chooing sound of a baby mixed with laughter and little giggles. Wait was Aadhu finally awake???

Precap- Every one knowing about little Aadhu, jhanvis encounter and Annika and Om with little Aadhu if god wills.

______________________________________________

Sorry for being late as I said I'm very busy these days. Sorry for the delay in replying to the comments I'd do it very soon, as soon as I find some time. Ignore all the grammatical mistakes and thank you for your constant support and unconditional love. 

SO I WANNA KNOW WHETHER YOU GUYS WERE SATISFIED WITH THIS CHAP. DO WRITE BACK TO ME IF YOU WILL.

                                                Yours Tabitha🌹...