34.WHAT NEXT🍀...

The entire family was on the dining table having dinner. They were chatting among themselves about nothing in particular with Aadhu with her chachu Rudy nibbling small pieces of poori. But shivaay and Annika were lost in their own thoughts, they both had unanimously decided to go back to Mumbai, to the oberoi mansion only for the lives that were spoilt due to their one wrong decision of leaving the mansion.

Both of them were nervous to share it with shakti and pinky, especially shakti, they knew he was completely against returning back to Mumbai. Shivaay looked at Annika and Annika nodded her head in affirmative. Shivaay held Annika's hand and Annika held it tightly and squeezed it indicating him to go ahead.

Shakti was pouring a cup of water for himself when shivaay spoke

"Dad we have to tell you something"

"Go ahead beta" shakti said smiling

"Woh dad" shivaay looked at Annika and Annika held his hand more tight, shivaay nodded and continued

"We've both decided something after thinking a lot dad, we've both decided to go back to Mumbai back to the oberoi mansion, back to our family dad" Shivaay spoke 

No response came from shakti for a second, he then dropped his glass of water down after a second, shouting angrily "But why?". 

Shakti saw Aadhu getting scared there and asked Rudra to take her inside, to which Rudra complied. Pinky asked him to calm down. But he shouted at pinky saying "shut up pinky ji, not this time", Pinky had never seen him this angry so she remained quiet. Shivaay and Annika too remained quiet.

Shakti then spoke "I don't wanna listen to any body on this shivaay,my decision is final like it was a year ago. None is going back to that mansion or mumbai. If you are reminded of Mumbai then let's leave kashmir and go somewhere else, but not to Mumbai at any cost"

"But dad" shivaay spoke

"No shivaay I'm not ready to listen, just listening to what happened at Mumbai made you this vulnerable, I was too broken looking at you like that. I'm your father at the end of the day shivaay. I want the best for my son, just like you want the best for Aadhu, I hope you'd understand it better now that you yourself are a father"

"But dad what about Om? What about dadi?"

"If you want them you can get them here or meet them out somewhere else,but never return to Mumbai. Ill get Om and dadi for you but not let you leave to that mansion" he retorted back

"How long will we keep running dad?" Shivaay tried to speak. But shakti counter attacked "we are not running away, we are just trying to get away from those monsters. If you see something evil, it's better you avoid it than pass by it and later repent"

"Ill never forget all the humiliation my son and daughter had to face there and I'd never let it repeat if I can very well prevent it."

Pinky and Annika remained silent not knowing what to do witnessing the commotion between the father and son.

"Dad at least try to listen to me once please" shivaay begged

"I'm not ready shivaay sorry, even if you wanna go to Mumbai after disobeying me. Don't think I'd ever let my Grand daughter or Annu come there with you. I'd not let my Grand daughter or daughter to be humiliated again due to your obstinacy"

"And I don't trust tej bhaisa even for a cent what if he harms My Aadhu shivaay, ill not be able to leave" he spoke worriedly

"But dad....." shivaay tried to speak.

"Nothing more shivaay it's final, if you wanna disobey your dad then you could do it very but don't even think of taking Annu or Aadhu with you." shakti spoke with finality