28.UNEXPECTED🍁...

4 months lapse.

"Shiv put her down" annika said irritated for the fifth time closing her book again.

"Arey please anni it's enough, her knees would get hurt" shivaay said carrying Aadhu again. Aadhu showed her irritation too.

"Shiv for god sake she's crawling, let her do it, she enjoys it" annika said getting up from the floor, taking her daughter from shivaay.

"Aadhu likes to crawl right" annika asked playfully and little aadhu clapped her hands smiling and cooing excitedly.

"Shiv I'm saying you for the last time, go do your work, don't irritate me again, I've to study too"

"But anni, she's just three months old, her feet is two little, it'd hurt her knees  to crawl on the floor. Let her crawl after an year naa"

"Have you gone nuts shiv after one year she has to walk" annika said more irritated

Aadhu had started crawling now and shivaay absolutely hated it to the core, he didn't agree of it and often fought with annika and Pinky, even little Aadhya was irritated with him but to her misfortune she could never convey it to her over protective papa. Annika had joined her event management course again shortly after aadhu's birth with the family's support and was pursuing it.

"Achcha theekae I agree but let her crawl in the mattress at least anni"

"Shiv enough leave for work right now without irritating me more" annika spoke back.

Shivaay took Aadhu from anni's hands asking Aadhu "Aadhu give papa a bye bye kissie" and little aadhu kissed his cheeks clapping her hands. Shivaay now turned towards annika saying "papa would be more happy if aadhu's mumma too gives a bye bye kissie" to which aadhu cooed in happiness while annika pushed him towards the door taking aadhu to her hands saying "your papa has troubled me enough, nothing more would be given to him "

"So what if mumma wouldnt give a kissie aadhu's papa would give one" saying so shivaay kissed annika's cheeks and went away while annika shouted "be home early, we have to go shopping for mallika's reception".

"I know it" he replied back.

"Your papa is a tadibaaz" annika said aadhya seeing a retreating shivaay to which the little girl laughed in response as if she understood the meaning.

______________________________________________

Annika, pinky and shivaay had come shopping to the mall to purchase a gift for mallika and siddhrth's reception which was to be held tomorrow. Their wedding had been over only yesterday. Shivaay had become too irritated with the ladies' non stopping shopping spree.

"Mom enough get done with it quickly, we've to go home tpo, it's already been 3 hours ago"

Pinky paid no heed to him. While annika retorted him back saying "carry the shopping bags and stand quiet,we are almost finishing, you are just standing we are the ones who've to select and its too hard to that"

"I give up" shivaay said surrendering. 

"I know somu I'm selecting something very nice trust me" it was Rudra on phone speaking to somu. He had come to kashmir to attend his business partner siddharth's reception and was now at the mall purchasing something for him.

"Ok bye, I'm keeping the phone,ill speak once I reach the hotel. Ok bye" he kept the phone in his pocket and was astonished to hear a known voice behind the shelf he was standing. But to his misfortune the voices weren't that clear due to the commotion.

"Oh My Mata, see the prices they are gonna leave us bankrupt before we reach home annu"

"Mom please it's embarrassing get done with it" another voice spoke in irritation.

"Wait was it choti maa and bhaiyya" his innermind spoke, he ran to see who it was, but alas there was none behind the shelf.

Was he hallucinating he didn't know, but he definitely had heard their voices, was it an illusion created in his mind he couldn't understand. He ran throughout the mall like a mad person, to see if someone was there. But Destiny had again become a game player, shivaay, annika and pinky were already in the car park.

______________________________________________

Shivaay, pinky and annika came home. Aadhu who was playing with her grand father came crawling to them excitedly, and this completely undid shivaay like always. He dropped the shopping bags down, came running to her and carried her up and spoke In an angry tone "see she came crawling from there to me now, it's gonna hurt her little knees now."

"Shiv how many times am I to explain, she's growing up" annika spoke angry at her husband. This had been their usual banter. Everyday when shivaay came from office little Aadhu had always crawled her way up to the door to greet him, and shivaay always shouted back saying her knees must be hurting and they should not allow her to crawl, but none in the family paid any heed to him.

"Shakti ji come ill show you our shopping, this always happens" pinky spoke picking up the shopping bags and dragging her husband who was on the floor playing along with Aadhya.

"Are you done shiv?" annika asked crossing her arms.

"No I'm not, I'm gonna apply cream to her legs and massage it" after saying so he walked briskly into the room carrying aadhu while Annika shook her head in irritation whispering "nothing can be done of this mad man" smiling.

______________________________________________

"Are you sure it was bhaiyya" somu asked rudra on phone

"I'm not sure, it was just a voice I heard you know, it was exactly like choti maa's and bhaiyya's" rudra spoke giving up.

"Dont worry Rudy everything will be for the best. If it was bhaiyya I'm sure God will definitely help you meet him, and even if it wasn't him I'm sure you'd meet bhaiyya very soon. Now go to bed" somu spoke assuring him.

"Good night somu, love you"

"Love you too duffer" came the voice from the other end. Rudra dropped the phone on the bed and he himself fell on the bed. He wasn't sure exactly but those voices seemed familiar to him and touched his heart. What the future was holding he didn't exactly know.

______________________________________________

Little aadhu was sleeping on shivaay's chest as always and he was narrating his daughter another fairy tale from his kitty, he had read a lot of fairy tales to only narrate it to his daughter. He didn't know whether she understood it or not but she slept only after listening to one of it on her father's chest. Annika later used to wake up late at night and put her to bed.

Annika came into the room, uttered a soft "sweet dreams" to aadhu, kissed her head as if not to disturb her, went towards her husband kissed his forhead uttering a "good night" and went to her side of the bed and slept hugging shivaay and aadhu who was on shivaay. Shivaay too kissed her forhead uttering a "goodnight" smiling and then continued telling his fairy tale to his little master. The three of them drifted into a peaceful slumber. Even these three souls didn't know what tomorrow was holding for them just like rudra.

---But Destiny smiled looking at these souls. It thought it was high time that good wins and evil perishes. It had planned to play a very interesting game tomorrow, but what it was only it alone knew. Destiny smirked---

____________________________________________

A big SORRY for not replying to the previous comments my internet connection is sucking right now, that's why I'm updating this chap around midnight. Please don't stop commenting back, I read all your comments and would definitely reply to them all.

So how did you find this chap.

Vote, COMMENT and support like always.

PLEASE DONT STOP COMMENTING BACK TO ME, AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS THE COMMENTS THAT ENCOURAGES ME TO WRITE.

              THANK YOU FOR YOUR NONENDING LOVE 💗.

          Yours loving Tabitha...