Oblivious to their reactions, Nana asked, "Will you be taking the guest room or...?"

The infant turned back to the wife. "To understand Tsuna-hime better and to tor-tutor her into the greatest leader in her generation, with her interests and habits in mind, I'll be occupying her room with her. A futon will not be necessary. I have a hammock fit for my size." Though, that might not be necessary either since Eve is here, and I might as well sleep with her. A smirk slowly formed.

"Alright then!"

Reborn smoothly raised an eyebrow. Baka-Iemitsu's report on the mother was fairly accurate.

Name: Sawada Nana

Occupation: Wife of Sawada Iemitsu, Mother of Sawada Tsuna-hime, Former Waitress

Age: 33

Date of Birth: 31 March 1971

Appearance: Brown mid-neck length hair; Brown eyes; Petite and thin build

Personality: A kind and caring women with a deep love for children. However, she is known to be an oblivious, air-headed woman to the neighborhood. HER FOODS ARE THE BEST!

Note: Don't hit on my wife, Reborn! (*'д'*)

(Reborn rolled his eyes with a scoff at that last part. And was that emoticon necessary?)

Usually, parents would refuse a man from staying in the same room as their daughter, even if he looked like an infant. Nana, however, wasn't the definition of a "normal" parent. Sure, she's a "Yamato Nadeshiko," but she was a little too easy-going. That disturbed Reborn a bit, but at least it made his job somewhat easier. After meeting Tsuna just moments ago and realizing that she was his counterpart, Iemitsu's report on her was trash (Xanxus would have to agree, no?).

Name: Sawada Tsuna-hime (Nickname: Tsuna)

Occupation: Daughter of Sawada Iemitsu and Nana, Student of Namimori Middle School, Candidate to be Vongola Decimo/a

Age: 13

Date of Birth: 14 October 1991

Appearance: Slight short and slim; Mid-back long, light brown hair; Brown eyes

Personality: A cute and kind girl, but she is terrible in education and athletics. Because of this and her weak personality, she is known as "Dame-Tsuna."

It only proved further that the fool didn't know almost anything about his family. Almost.

Famiglia over Family.

Reborn mentally scoffed. That might as well be Baka-Iemitsu's motto.

"Why won't you get your bag while I set the table for breakfast, Tsu-chan?"

Tsuna nodded and walked up the stairs. Reborn wordlessly followed. When Nana was out of earshot, Tsuna whispered, "Cursed?"

He hummed a yes. "Just after you died. My flames have been compressed to feed this pacifier." The yellow pacifier glinted. "Seven others, too, one of them partially with a corrupted pacifier."

"Hm?"

"Luce of the Giglio Nero Famiglia, Fon of one of the Chinese Triads, Verde the "Neo Leonardo da Vinci," Skull de Mort (the famous stuntman), Lal Mirch (the former COMBUSIN boss and currently in the CEDEF), and Colonnello, Lal's former subordinate. You were also chosen to become the Sky Arcobaleno at first, but because of your death, Luce replaced you," he said bitterly.