Let the Party...BEGIN!!

Location: The Perez Household

Time: 7:08 pm

Heaven and Nevaeh had made their way home from Lu Lu's Cupcakes and where about to change into their third and final outfit. The party started at 9:00 so they had plenty of time to get ready. They raced to the showers one in Prince's room and one by the guest room, and took about 20-25 minutes showering and washing their long curls. Then they got out brushed their teeth and ran to their room to get their outfits. Heaven put on a a short, red, fitted dress with a pair of her favorite black Louboutin heels. She pulled her hair up into a bun at the top of her head, put on fire red lipstick, and put on her diamond bracelet, necklace, and earrings her parents bought her. Nevaeh put on a jeweled, black, two piece dress that showed some of her stomach but connected in the back and a pair of matching Louboutin heels. She put on her diamond earrings and necklace Roc gave (stole) to her, nude makeup and her hair in a ball at the top of her head and the back down. They both had glittery wallets that matched their outfits and took a lot of pictures on their phone to send to Roc and Prince before heading out the door.

Heaven: Girl you think you have had a good time so far, you ain't seen nothing yet!? Club Neon is going to be so turnt!

Nevaeh: Hmmm I think I'll be the judge of that!

Heaven: Well shall we!? *she said pointing toward the door*

Nevaeh: We shall! ( wait i'm really turning into a priss! ok ok its JUST an act. stay in character Nevaeh)

We head to the black hummer limo that Heaven got for us ( How does she have connections like that? she don't even stay here). We ride, drink. and talk for the 30 minute ride to Club Neon. When we arrive the club is jumping and the line is out the door. We slide in because the security knew Heaven and was shocked to see she had a double. When we walked into the club it seemed as though everything stopped. Even though the music was still playing and the people where still dancing, everyone was staring at us. I knew they recognized Heaven from girl code but when they saw me it was like they saw a ghost...but in a good way. We walked in and they were playing Iggy Azelea "Bounce" and guys immediately surrounded us!

Nevaeh: YOU WEREN'T LYING WHEN YOU SAID THIS CLUB WOULD BE TURNT! I HAVEN'T HAD THIS MANY GUYS AROUND ME SINCE THE POL- I MEAN UM....NEVERMIND.

Heaven: I TOLD YOU SIS! I DO HAVE CONNECTIONS YOU KNOW!

Nevaeh: WHEN WE GET HOME I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU! BUT LETS JUST HAVE FUN FOR RIGHT NOW!!

Heaven: OK!!

They danced for about an hour and a half before getting tired.

Heaven: I'M GOING TO GO GET A DRINK, DO YOU WANT SOMETHING?

Nevaeh: YEAH JUST GET ME A STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI!!

Heaven: OMG THAT'S WHAT I'M GETTING TOO! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK OK.

Nevaeh: OK I'M JUST GOING TO GO TO THE BATHROOM OK AND I'LL MEET YOU BACK AT THE BAR.

Heaven:KK

Nevaeh walks toward the bathroom people started to approaching her.

Stranger #1: HEAVEN, HEAVEN CAN I GET A PICTURE!

Stranger #2: WHY WEREN'T YOU ON THE LAST EPISODE OF GIRL CODE?!

Stranger #3: CAN YOU PLEASE SIGN MY SNEAKERS SO THAT I CAN SAIL THEM ON EBAY!?

Nevaeh's thoughts: Man this is my opportunity to further my plan!

Nevaeh: Hey my lovely fans! I want you guys to know that I will be on the next Girl Code better than ever, I had to come here to South Cali for Prince! Be sure to watch the next show, I have some exciting news to share. Now if you will excuse me I have to go to the restroom!

All Strangers: Yay yay! Can't wait for the show. Can i follow you into the bathroom!?

Nevaeh runs to the bathroom and makes it there in time before any fans got to her!

Heaven: Can I have a-

she sees Prince flirting with three beautiful models, one sitting on his lap with his hand on her butt and the other two behind him rubbing his back and playing in his hair.

Heaven: Princeton? WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING HERE! AND WITH THESE F*CKING NAPPY HEADED, FAKE A** THOTS! You seriously trying to downgrade from a 10 to a irrelevant slut! I F*CKING HATE YOU!

Prince: whoa whoa WAIT HEAVEN I CAN EXPLAIN!!

Heaven storms out of the club and waits outside for her driver. Meanwhile Nevaeh comes out of the bathroom and goes to find Roc.

Roc: babe I'm over here!

Nevaeh: D*mn we are good! She is fire mad at Prince!

Roc: You d*mn right we good! Now that she is good and distracted by that and he is going to be trying to make it up to her, we can go on with the plan and ruin their lives!

Nevaeh: Yup! and babe guess what, it was so unexpected but i already had fans come up to me thinking that I was Heaven! This is going to be too easy!

Roc: Shidddddd we should do this for a living!

They both laugh and grab each others hand and walk out of the club and caught a cab to Prince's house.

Are Prince and Heaven going to get back together?

Will Roc and Nevaeh's plan go smooth or back fire?

or do Prince and Heaven have a plan of their own?

Keep reading to find OUT!!!!!

PS. comment and vote please we really want to know what you think!!