Welcome to my Hood

ROC'S POV

Yo i'm Chresanto aka Roc! life for me had been a big hustle. Living in a foster care with a whole bunch of other nobodies is not the California dream that everyone thinks they will have if they live here. All i really wanted in life was for somebody to love me and i found it. The one good thing in my life is my shawty Nevaeh 😍! She is my family, best friend, my ride or die (literally), and just the best person on earth. We have been in the same foster care all of our lives. I know sad, but true. I put her through so much sh*t sometimes and she does the same but in the end we are always there for each other unlike our parents! so for that she is forever my shawty and nothing will change that!

Location: ⚡️South California, A'mirical's house

Time: 8:00Pm

I went to the store for some food for me and Nevaeh and made my way back to A'mirical's house. i open the door to see them having a twerking contest 😂😍😍!!! I throw the food down and get behind Nevaeh! I grab her hips and we all laugh and dance for a while!

Me: AYYYEEE. Dang bay i didn't know you can dance like that! *i said out of breath*

Nevaeh: *huffing and puffing, out of breath* wooahh i forgot i could dance like that myself bay! *winks*

A'mirical: Girl you should twerk and dance professionally because you can move for real girl!

Nevaeh: Naahh yall just saying that!

A'mirical and Me: NO WE'RE NOT!!

We all laugh and talk some more while we eat the snacks i got, but i can tell Nevaeh was thinking about what we said. She use to dance all the time and danced really good until she didn't make the dance team at our lame a** school. I tried to convince her to keep trying but our foster mom would always put her down so she stopped completely. That's what foster care can do to you... unfortunately. We eat all the snacks and A'mirical falls asleep. Me and Nevaeh go to the guest room and talk.

Me: So what should we do tomorrow, i know your tired of being in the house and we definently aren't going to school!

Nevaeh: I think we should go to the mall and meet up with some people there! We haven't been there in a while

Me: Yea cause we don't have any money.

*we both laugh*

Nevaeh: I just wanna go and chill, who knows, something may go down that we didn't expect!

Me: Yea, like we see that stalker chick and get sent to jail or see our foster care mom!

Nevaeh: Since when have you been so scared! Bay nothing is going to happen and if it does, i got you and you got me remember

Me: Your right! I guess we can go and have some fun down there tomorrow!

Nevaeh: yessss!! i'm so glad, as much as i love that A'mirical is letting us stay here, I'm so ready to go somewhere else for a while!

We laugh and get up to get ready for bed. We take a hot, long bubble bath together because we haven't had a bubble bath in a long time. We massage and wash each other and get out. i throw on some sweats and a muscle shirt and Nevaeh put on shorts a tank top and some long socks. She throws her long curls in a bun and lays down. i get in the bed and lay on her big boobs 😂😍 while she played in my hair until we fell asleep!

Life couldn't get any better for us because we had each other! ❤️

Tell us how our story is! comment and vote please!