"What the fuck is this" I couldn't believe my eyes "Nick spied on me! Why? Who the fuck is he?" Crazy thoughts were running through my head and I couldn't focus on any

"What the fuck is this" I couldn't believe my eyes "Nick spied on me! Why? Who the fuck is he?" Crazy thoughts were running through my head and I couldn't focus on any. "I'm so stupid, I knew something wasn't right and he's lying but still... this is why he knew my name before" I was crushed, it felt so right and safe to be with him, but it was a lie. I shook my head trying to gather my scattered thoughts.

"I need some answers and I'm gonna get them" – I mumbled and felt anger boiling in me, blocking other feelings. I took the papers and went to the kitchen. I quickly found my jacket and pulled out the gun from the pocket. I put the gun on the tabletop, covering it with a napkin and leaned against the kitchen cabinet trying to calm down myself.

I saw Nick walk out wearing nothing but sweatpants that hang low on his hips. I looked at his bare torso and back up at his face and he smirked at me. "Snap out of it" I commanded myself and turned around.

- Want some coffee? – I asked with my back facing him.

- Yes – he murmured into my ear.

I slightly tensed up when I felt his hands wrapped around my waist. I felt his body brushed up against my lower back as I couldn't help but sharply breathe. He sneaked his palm under my shirt and caressed my bare stomach. I really wanted to believe that this meant nothing to me, but waves of pleasure that were running through my body proved me wrong. I got angry at my treacherous body and at Nick for being a manipulative asshole.

- Sit at the table – I said with a throaty voice.

- Are you sure? – He asked low, biting on my earlobe and sucking it into his mouth.

I grabbed the edge of the tabletop to be able to stand on my wobbling legs. He put one hand on my neck tilting my head to the side to give him more access. He put wet hot kisses on my sweet spot behind the ear trailing down his lips on my neck slightly sucking it. "Fuck" – I thought and arched my back, turning my face for him to kiss.

Nick licked my lips and nibbled on the bottom one. I gasped and pressed my butt against his budge. His other hand slowly moved from my belly down to between my legs.

I was soaking already, ready for his intrusion. His fingers slipped past my folds and began to rub circles on my clit which made me moan loud again. This was wrong but felt so damn good that I couldn't restrain myself.

- Oh, god, Nick – I breathed out when his finger slipped into my core.

- Fuck, you're so wet – he roared into my ear and grabbed my breast with his other hand.

He pinched my tight nipple while still kept thrusting his fingers into me.

– So, baby, do you want me to stop? – he whispered.

- Yeeesss – I moaned – Noo! Don't stop – I was close and he picked up the pace, pumping his fingers hard into me. All my body was shaking.

- Cum – he ordered, his voice was croaky and it sent me over the edge.

I came apart, shattering into pieces. – Good girl, - he smirked.

I tried to steady my breathing and gathered my thoughts together. It was so stupid to let him do this. "Ok, I need to be strong".

- Now can you sit at the table? – I forced a smile.

Nick pulled out the chair and sat on it, looking at me. I took a gun from under the napkin and turned around, pointing it at Nick. I watched different emotions changing on his face: dismay, confusion, hurt, disappointment, and then his eyes turned cold, emotionless. I slowly rounded the table so he could not reach me.

- What the fuck, Polina? Sex was that bad? – he joked but his eyes buried into me, making me nervous. – I thought I made myself clear when I told you never to point a gun on me.

This wasn't the Nick I met yesterday, a simple, sexy, and charming guy. He looked dangerous, very dangerous. But so am I, I've lived through a lot of shit and one cocky, false bastard is not gonna knock me down.

- Explain to me, Nick, what is this? – I throw the file with my photos on the table.

He didn't even flinch. He leaned back in his chair and crossed his ankles in front of him. – I believe you've already read it, so you are completely aware of what it is.

- I'm not in the mood for games, Nick, Why do you need this? – I asked calmly.

- And, if I won't tell you? Then what, you gonna shoot out my leg like you did yesterday?

- Don't tempt me. – I warned him, anger crossing my eyes.

- Where did you learn how to shoot, huh? – he stared at me.

- In the military school – I came up with a lie.

Nick raised his one eyebrow and shook his head.

- You don't wanna answer truthfully when I ask my questions, why should I answer yours?

- Because I got a gun now, and I'm running out of my patience. – I became angry, mostly because I doubted that I would be able to shoot Nick.

- Ok, I was hired for a job – he silenced.

I saw he didn't want to continue but I needed to know the truth.

- What job? – I pushed him to speak up.

- I... To kill you – he said looking into my eyes with regret – But I didn't. Polina, I couldn't... - I slammed my hand on the table:

- I don't give a shit! Who hired you? – I exclaimed.

He hesitated just a second before he answered:

- Richard White.

This was it, turn off the lights, the end, I was frustrated. "Maybe I should return to Russia, I haven't been there for a long time. Maybe, it would be safe to return". Nick was sitting at the table and looking intently on me, trying to predict what I was gonna do next. He didn't realize what he just had done to me, what this meant to me.

- Poli, I didn't want you to find out like this... I'm sorry – I had enough of this bullshit. Nick tried to get up, but I cut him by pulling the trigger.    

What has happened? You should wait

What has happened?
You should wait.
The shit is about to come ;)