Intro

why am I doing this? cause my friend recommended it

Did I have to.... no.......

I'm probably gonna not do this book very often since my main focus is the killer au and my other books....

so here's whats/ whos gonna be in this book

my ocs, anisha the over emotional person who is very stupid at times.  and deadly homicide, or just call her foxy, the one who holds grudges and is not trusted to be next to weapons, sugar, and coffee.

maybe my brothers Ocs, stover, zimmy, and skele.

some of the new Oc's I made so I can get more characters for this story and/or make some plot.....

chris Riottikai-the blindfolded guy with those purple marks, he is very timid and has bad anxiety. Weilds katanas and weirdly changes his emotion to coward to fearless in an instant. Not know to use his powers which involve the mind. Cause he can't control them.....He is the smartest one of the group.

Vince Nemesio- a edgy boi who has black hair, eyes, jacket, and pants. His black eyes make it look like he has a large pupil. his hoodie part of his jacket and shirt are white. He likes to shoot people with his gun.

Anisha: IF THERE BAAAAAAAD!

vince: If I shoot you, then it will be good and bad.....so simontamiously, everyone

Chris: It's pronounced Simultaneously! 

Vince: do i have to shoot you too?

He has no powers but he can use his weapon very well. He almost never smiles, usually he's possessed or controlled if he ever smiles.

new ones just for story and junk.....

Carlos da dragon- he's a black innocent dragon, nothing much to say....

mr. goodwin who is the creator and leader of all the dimension jumpers. A nice person who rarely ever be's mean.

Mr. Warren (probably gonna change his last name...) Is a ferocious  combat teacher. He gives no mercy to a lot of people. Even if you do succeed in something, he will find something that you fail at and give you an excuse to do more combat training. 

Harold Nemesio- the father of vince and anisha's enemy. he has a massive  scar going all the way down his face on the left side (or right side on Harold's POV). he WAS a emotional mess before he betrayed anisha and killed her previous team...making her hate him and trusting others, and himself more happy about this......

the underhavoc crew is here since there dimension jumpers and one of them is the start of all this...plus there is three added also....

vic- a demon who constantly is bleeding and one eye is constantly messed up...

psycho- vic's sister and former demon before an accident that happened. She is now a normal being with a broken asylum jacket

wither: a dying flower that is alive and well. coughs blood and is constantly getting burned.

soulution- yes, that's how it's spelled, she needs her Chromebook alot and is the SOLUTION OF THERE FIGHTS!!! probably not anymore.....

temmie emmie- the smol bean temmie, she sells literally everything at her shop, even the kitchen sink or a captured homan......

and heres the new people...

crash mettakate- the singer of the group and a robot. can change into certain different things.

hothead or grilldy- his head, shoulders. hands, and feet, so it's hard to hug anyone.....

a smol anoying dog with a unicorn horn- i forgot her name.....i don't know if she's gonna be included a whole lot....

and then there's....

MY CAT WHO DOESN'T LEAVE ME ALONE AND BOTHERS ME EVERY TIME I WANT TO MAKE A PART!!!!!!

so here i'm gonna add random info about dimension jumpers in this book, random skits or stories, and other.....stuff....

ok....new characters will show up in the book, I will add info before I start the story or skit or something....

ok im done...