"She's taken dogs." His face showing a playful smirk.

I hear one of the men clear his throat, "Why is she even here?" I want to snicker at him his attitude irritating me I narrow my eyes at him Aspen chuckles.

"It's cool Gavin she's cool trust me." I cross my arms staring at the men who are still staring at me what would happen if Sabien was here? Where was Sabien all morning I haven't felt a single feeling from him.

Aspen leads me towards the table I swallow uncomfortably these stares were getting to me, Aspen sat me at the far end of the table with his sitting next to another men with so many muscles he was big, I noticed he was the only who wasn't gawking at me like I was a piece of meat.

Then it clicks! He was the one who Sabien caught me in the hall with I laugh out loud at the memory earning myself some weird looks I blush fiercely embarrassed Aspen leans over and whispers in my ear.

"What was that?" I don't shiver like the way I do whenever Sabien does that to me. I looked at Aspen my cheeks still slightly burning, "Uh n-nothing." Aspen chuckles lightly.

I hear wolf whistles, "So Aspen she's yours?" I blush even more probably not the best moment to blush I notice Aspen's ears getting red as well.

"No!" I want to laugh at his expression but I hold myself back I was involved in this as well.

"Aw come on bro! When did we keep secrets from eachother? You guys are sitting there whispering and giggling like love birds!' I hear everyone burst into howling laughters. I glare at each and everyone of them who dont even seem to notice.

"Awww Aspen boy you and your beautiful Anastsia!" Then I feel extreme anger in my chest my eyes widen, oh no.

Sabien

I hear his growl echo through the kitchen, his voice lacing nothing but venom making me flinch, "Anastasia I need you in my office." I stand up my chair screeching the floor his glare on me the whole time.

I walk to his side hesitantly before we leave the kitchen I notice he threw Aspen a glare, he grabed my elbow rougly not caring that I was holding onto his hand telling him to release me.

"Sabien you're hurting me." He acts like he can't hear me. When me and Sabien finally reach his office with many protest with me telling him to stop.

He slams the door throwing me on against the wall his hands on the side of my head glaring at me sharply, "What the hell? You're Aspen's now?" His jaws clenched tight it could snap any moment.

"N-no the men were teasing Aspen." Damn you Anastasia why can't I ever speak properly when I'm around him?

"And why would they do that?" His tone making me shudder, "Because Aspen was with me when we made it down to the kitchen."

His icy eyes start to shift from his original color to yellow, his wolf was going to come out. "I told him to feed you not to make the whole pack think that you were possibly his."

I scream in frustration my hands hitting his chest, "Your so confusing you know that! One day your saying that you don't want me but your actions are telling me that you do! That maybe in your little heart you will care at least for me! But then reality comes hitting me like bricks, because I know you won't ever care I know you won't ever love me like you were suppose to."

I felt weak tears already leaking out of my eyes, his eyes still icy he stares at me I can't feel any emotions from him did he block it? I want to scream until my lungs burn from the screaming.

"Anastasia I wish I knew my own feelings for you." Then with that he releases me and he walks away slamming the door behind him making me jump from the harsh impact.