II: The First Escape

I woke up on a cold dirty prison cell floor. My long Black hair was matted with grime and what looked to be blood. I looked down towards my burning ankle past the dirty white cloths and saw a thick silver cuff locking me to the corner of the cell. Finally glancing upwards in the sullen darkness I could faintly make out jail bars trapping me in what I knew was the prisoner cells we had below the pack house. I grabbed onto the greasy wall in the darkness hauling myself up to attempt a measly escape. I was half way up when the chain attached to my leg yanked me back down to my knees. I looked at the cuff around my ankle and debated trying to brake it. I focused all of my will power on the bolts, my mind burning as bright flashes of  red light jolted into the chains breaking it off to my astonishment. Stumbling away from the now broken cuff I curled into a ball in the corner of the cell, before pulling myself together and focusing on the gray steel of the bars. Suddenly I felt it again... The red zapping burning throughout my mind as the bars groaned and finally snapped. I collected myself feebly. Ensuring my tattered white dress they put me in covered enough as I stepped out of the cell into a dark hallway with a dim light at the end. I moved towards this light as my bare feet scraped against the cement past the eerily silent  cells, till I reached a heavy silver door. I grabbed the handle with the burn now feeling like a warm welcome to freedom, almost as if my body was now numb to the feeling - and I pulled open the door with a thundering screech. I poked my head out looking both ways before venturing outside towards a set of wooden stairs. Clambering my way up to another dim hallway, I stopped when I saw a woman who looked about 20 standing towards the end appearing to be on the phone. I tried to sneak back but I stepped into a creaky peice of the wooden flooring. She turned around instantly and hung up her phone stomping towards my now trembling form. I looked back deciding to fight my way out because I would rather die trying to escape then go back to that cell. Advancing towards the woman's form my brain heated up again the fire now a thousand times hotter as the room was covered in a veil of red. I slowed as the woman dropped to her knees hands on her head as she screamed in pain. I stopped in front of her red streaks of light still zapping around as she passed out unconscious on the floor. Bending down on aching kness to knab the keys attached to her belt I made way way to the end of the hallway finally unlocking the last door to our cells.

"HEY STOP THAT GIRL" yelled the  head of the Armory soldiers as I dashed away from the bunker I just escaped from, past the soldiers who were training.
  As I sprinted I made sure to take in my surroundings, I appeared to be on the south east side of the pack grounds about 6 miles away from the pack's border when all of a sudden I was stopped in my tracks by the most amazing scent of spearmint and rain. I looked back in the direction the smell was coming from.

"MATE" whispered a tired sounding voice in my head as I changed my direction towards the pack house.
   I charged towards the wooden door of the main housing building excited to meet the omega I was destined to be with. I came into the house as the smell became more powerful and automatically headed for the kitchen where it was the most prominent. I made way across the wooden floor slowly before turning into the kitchen where there stood my mate ... Alpha moon and Aubrey as they were once again making out and once again I felt my bones shift in that burning way as I transformed into my wolf who was about to rip Aubrey's throat out for even looking at my mate. She was not making it out alive. I was done with her tormenting, touching my mate was the last straw. I was going to make her regret her past mistakes every last one of them.