Chapter 9: Small Fireball

Yue, Ji Qingwu and White Bones: the three of them fought together while running towards a pavilion on the lake.

The pavilion had a narrow pathway that only one person could pass through; surrounded by water, it was an easily defensible fortress against the zombies.

Fleeing to the pavilion, White Bones stood in the middle of the pathway. The zombies that had been attracted to them were chopped by the axe, sending their head flying.

The zombies were no match for White Bones, who stood by himself on the narrow pathway.

Ji Qing Wu eyed Yue and asked him using a seductive voice,

"! I'm Ji Qingwu. Classmate, may I ask what ?"

(Note: sorry, couldn't resist lol)

Yue looked at Ji Qing Wu and gave a slight chuckle, saying,

"Sister Ji, my name's Yue Zhong. I think inside the school those that do not know you are rare!"

She had a head of smooth, glossy black hair that went down to her shoulders, an exquisitely pretty face, a tall and buxom figure, clear black eyes and skin as white as white jade (Note: D'oh, white jade is white). The girl in front of him was the girl recognized as the most beautiful in Yun Hua University, Ji Qingwu.

Over a year ago at the New Year's party, Ji Qingwu had performed a at Yun Hua University; most of the people were totally entranced by this pretty and beautiful girl. She also became the dream lover of most of the boys at the University. It was said that many wealthy sons from outside the school also came in to find her.

Although Yue did not pay too much attention to this aspect, he still recognized her because of the stunning sword dance at the New Year's party. Yue did not think that the stunning and exquisite Ji Qing Wu would have such courage to fight those zombies and be so powerful.

Ji Qingwu glanced at White Bones and asked directly,

"Is that an ability you obtained?"

Yue nodded and replied,

"Yes!"

With a pair of big eyes, Ji Qingwu stared at Yue and earnestly said,

"I need your help, please accompany me in a trip to the girls' dormitory. My friend is trapped in the dormitory, so could you please go with me to save her!?"

Inside the girls' dormitory, there were a lot of zombies wandering around; though powerful, Ji Qing Wu wouldn't be able to kill so many zombies by herself to save her friend.

Yue nodded and made a request,

"No problem! However, sister Ji, I also have a buddy to save, so after things are more stable, I hope that you can help me save him!"

Yue didn't know what kind of ability Ji Qingwu had obtained, but even with just her superb, practical swordsmanship, she was already the best companion. In this mutated world, Ji Qing Wu was one of the best companions to hope for.

"Yes!"

Ji Qing Wu nodded in reply.

"Did you have a good rest here? If there are no problems, then please follow me!"

Ji Qingwu asked Yue ten minutes later.

Yue stood up and said,

"Good! Let's go!"

Yue's stamina had been restored to 10 points and so he would be able to fight for a long time.

Holding the Novice Staff in her hands, Ji Qingwu quickly went out.