Broken

[Long chap-]

-jimin pov-

I'm working with my home work half an hour, but i didn't heard that is hyung are in house right now.

"Hmm.. where is hyung, its so late right now" I mumble to myself, its been a couple of weeks that me and hyung ar not giving some conversation.

And i know that his so busy on his work and me etheir with my school home work or projects but not really busy. I go back to my work and for almost 2 hours of working of my projects and assignment, i walk to the kitchen to drink some water.

When i heard the door nob twisting and someone go inside and i know that is yoongi hyung so i walk to his direction and i saw him on the couch resting his body and he talking to someone on his phone.

"Yeah thanks for the dinner hoseokie, you're cook are so good. I hope we can hangout again haha"

"Hoseok hyung with him?" Murmur in myself again.

I saw how hyung smile widely seeing his gummy smile. I wonder if their something on both of them, i felt unhappy.

"Yah! Don't say that.. nope i can't never, noo! Ugh! Okay okay.. i love you too so are you happy now?"

I'm shocked when he said that to hoseok hyung and i felt hurt seeing you're bestfriend/Chilhood crush.

"I felt i'm in love with him"

I walk to my room and close my door and lock it. I don't wanna hyung seeing me cry for that words slept on his mouth.

"I hope it was me" i roll my body on my mattresss while crying. I felt pain in my heart, i felt jealous, i felt unhappy. I'm just wanna be like hoseok hyung, for being i childhood friend of yoongi are so nice.

"But inlove with him is not nice any more.."

I woke up with my alarm ringing none stop, so i shut it down and walk to the bathroom to prepare myself for school. When i'm done i walk to the kitchen to make some breakfast but i saw yoongi hyung cooking some breakfast while mumbling some words.

"U-uhm good moring hyung" i spoke up with shuttering voice. I saw yoongi hyung turn to face me.

"Good morning jiminie" he smile at me and i saw it that his so happy, "i know its hoseok hyung, why he so happy right now" i mumble to myself.

When i heard yoongi hyung calling my name again. "Are you okay chim? Something wrong?" I saw his eyes on me, so i just shake my head twice and said that i'm okay, he nod his head and prepare for our food.

"So how's you're school chim?" He spoke again and i miss how he call me chim right now. Because when we both a child he usally call me chim.

"Its fine hyung i think, you?" I look at him, and i saw him smile at me. "I'm fine, really fine" i just nod and stand up to go to school. "I have to go hyung, I'm late bye hyung" i wave my right hand on him and he smile at me and said to me to keep safe.

I stood up in my school gate but i'm shocked, i felt to hands on my shoulder and when i saw who is it, its taehyung and jungkook.

"Hey jiminie!" Taehyung spoke not really loud. "Hey guys whats up" i replied to them. "Were fine hyung so lets go to our class" jungkook mumble and we both walk to our classes for this morning.

Its lunch time, so i walk to the cafeteria and find taehyung and jungkook and saw them on the corner talking and laughing so hard. "Guys!" They both look at my direction and wave at me.

I sit beside of taehyung, "Someting weird on you jiminie?" I'm confused what taehyung saying on me "like what?" I replied with my mouth are full of food.

"Hyung don't talk if you're mouth its full!" Maknae yelled at me and i'm just nod my head and little laugh. "Like in our class youre mind are flying some where hmm.." i'm look at teahyung on his eyes.

"Maybe this is the day i wanna share my feelings from yoongi hyung" I mumble myself. "See you're mind are flying right now jimin-" i clear my throat and look both jungkook and taehyung with serious look.

"I uh-uhm i felt sad right now guys" i saw their face changing inti shocked and concern. "Why?" Tae mumble. "because- because i-i heard hyung talk to hoseok hyung on his phone and telling a words" taehyung confused and jungkook just same facial expression before.

"What words hyung?" Maknae spoke. "Uh-uhm like i l-lo-love y-y-you to-too" both boys shocked again while holding their mouth on there face.

"Omg- so you mean that you like yoongi hyung?-" tae yelled on me but not really loud, i nod my head once and look down on the floor.

"Hyung its fine if you love him, we know" i raise my head and look at them with wide eyes. "You both know?!-" they both smile and nod. "Yeah its too obuse duh-" tae mumble with laugh.

I laugh too, but change it to unhappy face again, taehyung and jungkook stop laughing and i felt tae hands on my arms. "Its fine jimin, if they both something on them, maybe its just a friend or closing friend, you just need the right time to confess you're feelings with hyung, if you're ready, maybe you're wrong just take some proof if you're right" jungkook nod what tae said and i just smile at them.

"Thanks you're here for me guys" we both smile together and laugh again. I didnt mind my feelings for yoongi hyung in my last class in the afternoon, but i'm addmited that i felt broke and unhappy.

"I wish i'm wrong, I'm wrong that the both of them felt sometthing or build some feelings, because its so hurt seeing them happy and really close"

["Jimin ah saranghamnida" -yoongi]