[closed] Monday | 20th May, 2019 (pt. 1)

•-–—–-•

chosen age: just turned 14 (in April). Pretend that the kids were always that age. In other words: no, this is not a time skip.

reason: most people chose 13-14; some chose the specific age of 13; however a couple of people wanted the age 15-16.

•-–—–-•

(random but—) Y'ALL IDC HOW MANY LEFTY SCIENTISTS THERE ARE TBH XD

- [ 11: 13 ] -

It was another day off School. Though not as thrilling a day as it would be for other children, for almost all of the children knew exactly that this would mean.

Batch One had all been taken back to the Laboratory in the vans, by their Carers. They had been escorted into another Room on the same (second) floor, which resembled a jail in ways, for the familiar white door was replaced by thick metal bars. It was also smaller: about two metres narrower and one metre shorter. Unlike the previous Room, this one was not connected to the Main Lab. Two Makers -- Matthew Annie-ArtKitty and Raegan aureliabw965 stood by the barred door. They'd been specifically chosen for the varying and uncertain opinions the Creations had on them. Both Scientists were instructed to keep a closer eye on --.01.07, --.01.44 , --.01.73 and --.01.85; they both had on their Taser bracelets just in case.

Meanwhile the other Scientists prepared for the upcoming experiment. They had been planning this for a few days, and most had been in the Lab since [ 09:30 ]. They'd already decided who'd be conducting this test, though the Creations themselves had no idea of even what the test would be. All they could do was wait in heavy anticipation, as usual.

[ The admins of the Scientists will know how the experiment will work already. If you have a Scientist but you don't know what's happening, please PM me.].

The next test would begin in 7 minutes.

Though, an unpredicted pure and rich tone was soon heard throughout the Main Laboratory Room. Even some of the Creations had heard the transient noise. That sound was rarely heard; the Creations had last heard it a few months ago -- and it sounded much deeper than the beep of the Carers. A few observant Numbers may have recognised its meaning: to indicate the entrance of a new Maker.

The Scientists all knew that a newcomer would soon arrive, though they weren't aware of it happening today. (Played by Duck2222, the absent one) From past information, the Makers knew that this person was highly experienced within the branch of genetic engineering, as well as neuroscience, and that they had an abundance of knowledge in these areas. However, the Scientists did not know this new person's name.

The Creations only knew hat they were supposed to be having a test today -- and that something had interrupted it.

•-–—–-•

Creations: in the New Room

Scientists: All are in the Main Laboratory except Matthew and Raegan

Carers: on their way back to Wallfes Yeet Academy

•-–—–-•