B1 Creation | OC: Alice (f)

Name: Alice
Preferred Name: Ali, Alice, Al
Number:

Non-Dominant Hand: Right (left-handed)Age: undecidedExtracted: 9th April• • • • • •Sex: FemaleGender: CisgenderRomantic Preferance: She has no clueSexual Orientation: ew – don't mention that

Age: undecided
Extracted: 9th April
• • • • • •
Sex: Female
Gender: Cisgender
Romantic Preferance: She has no clue
Sexual Orientation: ew – don't mention that.
• • • • • •
Species: human
Roles: Non-Sensory Enhancement, Sensory Enhancement
• • • • • •
Genetic Alterations: she was made to have twice as much haemoglobin in her red blood cells as humans, as well ass twice as many, smaller red blood cells in her bloodstream. This increases the surface area : volume ratio of her red blood cells, and also allows her blood to store much more oxygen than ordinary humans. So she's never respired anaerobically before.

She also has more retinal rods which allow her to see extremely well in the dark, and be much more sensitive to intensities of light. Alice also has very sharp vision.
• • • • • •

appearance

Sandy caramel skin; deep, chocolate coils (some strands are a golden blonde though) that reach halfway down her back when stretched; a plain, black jumpsuit with straps for sleeves; black strapped sandals; rich, coffee-coloured irises - her right ...

Sandy caramel skin; deep, chocolate coils (some strands are a golden blonde though) that reach halfway down her back when stretched; a plain, black jumpsuit with straps for sleeves; black strapped sandals; rich, coffee-coloured irises - her right eye has a scattering of gold specks. She's rather tall for her age, with a near athletic build. (attire may vary)

Personality:  Alice is a friendly, loquacious child who loves to explore and mess around. She's rather mischievous and curious, too, and confident without being arrogant. People may think her questions are deliberately offensive when in reality she's just being like an innocent five-year-old. Alice would almost always keep a secret, and secretly enjoys playing tricks on other people. She's aware of her differences and she also knows a lot of other people's.

Alice can be serious, however, and that's usually during competitions and tests within the Lab. She hates losing – though she loves to work in a team. Some may think that she's low-key crazy, or downright peculiar; she thinks that about herself, too. Though, she is quite sensitive to peer pressure, as well as people teasing or bullying her. She may not know how to express those feelings, except joking about how "random" she is and laughing at herself.
• • • • • •
Strengths/Talents: speed; physical strength; stamina
Weaknesses/Flaws: forgetfulness; accuracy; attention span; agility
• • • • • •
Randomly Skilled At: acting; being funny without realising
Randomly Bad At: muscle flexibility; learning languages
• • • • • •
Physical Disability/ies: none
Neurological Difference(s): lexeme-tactile synaesthesia (heightened during her first time hearing a word)
Medical Illness(es): none
Mental Illness(es): none
Allergy/ies: sensitive to certain fabrics and scented creams; hay fever