[closed] Wednesday | 8th May, 2019

- [ 18:46 ] -

After three, exhausting hours in in the Laboratory, the Creations had finally completed their fortnightly test – this time, it was a repeat of one that they'd all done a year or two ago: Memory Recall. A relieving alternative to the strenuous, seemingly unnecessary experiments that they often had to endure. Some found the test easy; others were drained near the end – especially the last two groups. A few kids barely scraped through. Many didn't think it was their fault that they'd done so bad. Besides, it certainly wasn't the most exciting test they'd done.

Now they had been taken to a large ventilated room with plain white walls, and a large window, which directed into one of the Laboratory testing rooms, to wait until their Carers had arrived. There were no seats in this room, apart from low, pale wooden benches that were built into the perimeter of two of the walls. To the Creations, the window was cloudy and dark, like sunglasses; nothing could be seen through them. However, the Scientists could clearly see each one (from their side), though of course most had other tasks to be doing. The children were all familiar with this room; they'd been here multiple times before.

The Makers were all in the Laboratory room connected to that "window", whose walls and floor are also white, as well as the counters. Oblong, fluorescent lights lined the ceiling in rows, making it much brighter than the Creations' room, whose soft white lighting seemed to originate from its walls. A few sinks were built into the counters, each with adjacent soap and tissue dispensers. There were a few other rooms connected to the main Laboratory room; one of which contained spare equipment and lab coats.

The Carers/Teachers had set off for the Lab; three of them (you can pretend it's some other Carer who isn't here) each drove a large van, with two other Carers who sat at the back of each one. They'd be the ones supervising the children once they'd got into the vehicles. It would usually take about half an hour to an hour for the Carers/Teachers to arrive, so the children all waited, talking about their performance in the test or recovering from the mental strain.

Meanwhile, the Scientists were already discussing the results. Batch One had apparently not performed their best, according to one of the Makers; they'd noticed a sudden plummet in a few of their scores, compared to their 2017 results (aged 8). Some believed that it was just a "bad day" which had nothing to do with them. Others thought some of their skills were waning, perhaps to make space for their enhanced abilities. But either way, many Makers were shocked by a few individuals' results.

• locations
- will be updated -

BUS THREAD -- Two Kilometres' Distance

ScientistsDr. Frost and Murielle are in the Room; Nordon is absent; Carmichael and Hitch are in the lounge -- idk where everyone else is.
Creations – Everyone's in the Bus but Evon. Tell me if i've missed anyone.
Carers/TeachersWilvyn and Isabelle is supervising the kids on the Bus; Maribelle is going back and forth while escorting more kids into it; Maria is in the room.