ADVANTAGES OF USING ELECTRONIC DEVICES IN LEARNING

As the technology is developing every day, modern devices have changed our ways of learning. There are more and more people use electronic devices as a learning tool nowadays. So now I'm gonna talk to you 'bout the advantages of using them in learning.

First of all, learning with electronic devices saves a lot of time. You can easily share information about the lesson through your PC, laptop or smartphones to your friends just in a few minutes. And you can submit your homework to your teacher by this way too. It's totally convenient.

Secondly, Using apps in electronic devices is also an effective way to learn. There're thousands of useful apps and software which are updated every day to serve your learning purposes. You can download some apps to learn English or other subjects, such as a dictionary to look up a new word, a super calculator to draw a graph for a math question,...

Finally, using tablets or laptop can lighter your backpack. Unlike several textbooks which require a lot of space and are heavy to carry, tablets can store all the information contained in these textbooks. This can help learners easier to carry around.

In conclusion, using electronic devices brings many advantages to learners. However, It also has some disadvantages. So, it's up to learners to use it in a right way.