𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
SMUT
KINKS
INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE

、、、

"j-jeoggu i-" taehyung's question was cut short as his eyes focused on jeongguk; who was sitting with his back against the headboard, masturbating.

"fuck baby, what-what do you need?" the toned male groaned out in response while eyeing the petite boy in front of him.

"i-nevermind i'm sorry!" the smaller male apologized, turning to close the door. jeongguk moved slightly so his feet were dangling off the bed, and he was sat on the edge of it.

"come here baby." he commanded softly; smiling gently as his boyfriend froze with his hand on the door handle. the petite male slowly turned to face the older male, eyes full of doubt.

"a-are you sure? i'm okay with uhm-"

"come here baby." the dominant male repeated himself, in an even softer voice, smiling as his lover slowly shuffled towards him.

"i-i can still go i-" the more petite male mumbled, as he continued to fiddle with his own fingers.

"kneel." the older man growled out; which, caused the younger to immediately drop to his knees, as a sign of submission.

"yes sir." he whispered, letting out a shuddered breath as the man above him ran his fingers through his hair.

"you gonna be a good boy for daddy and suck his cock?" jeongguk asked already knowing that taehyung would be willing to do almost anything jeongguk asked. the dominant male stared down at the younger, smiling softly, as he watched the said male nod his head in agreement to his statement. "words please sweetheart."

"y-yes sir." taehyung mumbled; head bowed down.

"go ahead then." jeongguk nodded as an encouragement.

the younger male was quick to look up and away from jeongguk, slowly leaning in and wrapping his plush lips around his boyfriend's cock. taehyung began to take in more of jeongguk's member, then stopping halfway to look up at the older male in the eyes.

"i know you can take more baby, go on." the older man encouraged; wrapping his large calloused hand around taehyungs black roots, gently pushing the younger's head down further. jeongguk let out a growl as he felt the tip of his member hit the back of taehyung's throat; causing said boy's gag reflex to activate. "you're being such a good boy for me aren't you, petal?" jeongguk praised, biting his bottom lip as he felt taehyung's teeth slightly brush against his shaft. the pleasure coursing through jeongguk's body was quickly ceased as taehyung pulled off; his breathing unsteady as he did so. the younger male coughed slightly attempting to control his breathing.

"i-i'm sorry i tried really hard and it just it wouldn't- it wouldn't-" taehyung stuttered out; trying his hardest to regain his breath.

"shh, shh, shh, it's okay baby, i know. daddy knows, you're alright sweetheart. take your time." the male sitting on the bed reassured the kneeling boy, smiling gently as he continued to run his slender fingers through the younger's hair. taehyung nodded slowly as he began to resume his previous actions. "oh god baby." jeongguk panted out.

taehyung continued his ministrations for a while, moaning around jeongguk cock as he felt the older male thrust up into his mouth; eager to reach his climax. the younger male grabbed the older's thick, toned thighs; fingernails digging into the tan skin. he whimpered as he felt his boyfriend deliver a particularly rough pull to his slightly curled hair, indicating the said man was close to his release.

"fuck yes baby, god!" the male, sitting on the bed, cried out as he laughed breathlessly; pulling taehyung off his cock. the kneeling male savored the bitter taste and odd texture, of jeongguk's cum, on his tongue. he toyed with the liquid in his mouth for a few moments before swallowing it; shyly smiling up at the older male before him. "was that good?" jeongguk hummed, as bent down so he was eye to eye with the smaller boy.

"mhm." taehyung returned, biting his lower lip, while he stared into jeongguk's eyes.

"such a good boy." the muscular male whispered against his lover's plump lips. "god, you drive me insane."

、、、

this took so long i'm so sorry.
possibly send in one shot prompts, i'm thinking of making a book.