Chapter 3~Kitten Ears

To the side is a picture of Nicholas Hoult who we think would make and awesome Potash Gavin. He's so adorable! ;D ------------>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 3~Kitten Ears

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Two seconds."

"Not happening."

"Just a quick peek."

"This is very inappropriate, Doctor."

"PLEASE! I want to see for just a moment."

 Gavin looks at the Doctor long and hard. "Fine," he relents,"on one condition."

 The Time Lady motions for him to continue.

"You give me a tour of the TARDIS."

 Quick as a whip, the Doctor answers,"Deal."

"Really?" the Cat-man asks dumbfounded, surprised that the mysterious Gallifreyan would allow him to explore such rare and ancient technology without a second thought and nervous that he now he had to show her something that intimate.

"Well yeah, it's kind of a given. People that I run into usually get see my TARDIS," she returns, shrugging her shoulders.

 Gavin glares at the Time Lady.

"Well. Pay up," she says.

 "This is ridiculous!"

 "What's ridiculous?," Anastasia asks, walking into the library, laden with a silver tea tray.

 "He won't take off his hat," the Doctor pouts while crossing her arms and slumping in her chair, looking very much like a child who was told they couldn't play footy because they broke their mother's favorite flower pot.

Anastasia looks at them both as if she was the mother of said child. “Just show her, Master Gavin. There is no harm in it.”

 Gavin harumphs and slowly brings his hand up to the fabulous top hat, The Doctor quite literally bounces in her chair in anticipation as his fingers brush over the soft felt and lifts the hat from his head. 

 When his ears are in full view, the Doctor stills. Slowly, she stands up and walks towards him, a hand outstretched. Gavin flinched and she freezes. When he doesn’t say anything, she gently touches the edge of his soft ear. There is nothing really special about his ears. They are placed exactly where you would expect them to be and covered with his fur-like hair just like at the top of his head. But the Doctor had never seen a full grown Cat-hybrid so she couldn’t help being mesmerised by the way that they set perfectly on his head and how the soft fur blended well with his much courser hair on his crown. She was in absolute awe.

 That is until one of them twitched.

 “AWE! They’re so CUTE!!!” she coos rather loudly, and right into Gavin’s exposed ears at that, who growls, covering his abused ears, “Dear God, woman!”

 “They’re so small and fluffy and CUTE! AHG, your cute little kitten ears,” she says poking them as they twitch away under her touch. Gavin gives his head a very animalistic shake and says, “Will you stop playing with my ears?!”

 “Nope,” the Doctor replies joyfully, poking at her half-Cat companion’s ears. So, Gavin just sits there with his arms crossed with an adorable pout on his lips as the Time Lady pokes at his ears with child-like fascination.

 This goes on for quite a while before Gavin loses all patience and asks if they could see the TARDIS now to which the Doctor pouts as he puts his hat back on, covering his ‘wittle kitten ears’ as the ginger haired Gallifreyan put it.  

* ~ * ~ *

     “Okay,” the Doctor and Gavin arrive at the Police Box with key in hand. “So before I let you see my TARDIS you must answer me this; if a good man does evil deeds, is he still good?”

     Gavin stares in confusion. “What does that have anything to do with me touring your TARDIS?”

     “No idea,” she grins, shoving the key into the lock and opens the door a smidgen and holding it there while staring intently at the half-Catman. “I must warn you,” she says, “Many who have entered my TARDIS came out a madman. The TARDIS should never be taunted or given reason to hate you and throw you out into the middle of the Time Vortex. She has been known to do that before. And lastly, watch for the the round things,” she finishes ominously and opens the door with a dramatic flourish and waltzes inside.  

     Gavin hesitates following her as he lets the Doctor’s warning sink in, fear rearing its ugly head. Many that went in, came out madmen? Thrown in the middle of the Time Vortex? Round things? Gavin disperses his thoughts with a shake of his head and cautiously puts his hand on  the wood of the blue door. He braces himself with a deep breath and walks in.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 Okay, so I am terribly sorry for the long wait :(long busy summer = little time to write):  but I am working on chapter four as we speak - read, type, whatever- and it should be uploaded soon. So YAY! ;D

-Savannah XD

P.S. Did anyone see the season premier? AAHHH! I LOVE Peter Capaldi and his Scottishness ;)