day trip [2] | ✧

chapter thirteen | hallucinogens & rifles

[making a guest appearance for this chapter is]

[Eric Dane | Hunter's Father]

Bellamy and Hunter possessed knowledge of handling weapons. Before arriving on Earth, Bellamy had been training to be a guard. On the other hand, Hunter's father had secretly taught her how to use a gun and how to fight.

"This changes everything," Bellamy exclaimed, approaching the two girls. "No more running from spears. Ready to be badass ladies?"

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I already know how to use a gun," Hunter replied confidently, holding a rifle and loading it.

"Is that so?" Bellamy grinned.

"My father taught me before he died," Hunter continued, her expression determined as she cocked the gun.

"I won't fight you on bringing guns back to camp. I know we need them, but don't expect me to like it," Clarke chimed in, grabbing a gun herself.

"We're lucky the rifles are packed in grease. The fact that they survived means we're not sitting ducks anymore. You need to learn how to do this," Bellamy emphasized, looking at the two girls.

"Did you not hear a word I said?" Hunter challenged Bellamy.

"I won't believe it until I see it," Bellamy countered with a smile.

"Your funeral," Hunter retorted, stepping in front of them. Clarke and Bellamy stood behind her, observing intently. Hunter adopted her stance and raised the gun, aiming at a target Bellamy had set up. She took a deep breath and fired three shots in quick succession, hitting the target with impressive accuracy.

"Told you," Hunter smirked.

"Holy shit," Clarke muttered.

"Your turn, princess," Hunter said, stepping back and gesturing for Clarke to take her place.