Chapter 1

Hey guys, my name is Stella Holt. I'm a 14-year-old teenager. My personality to describe me is willing to have fun and someone who acts confidently. In reality, I can't do half of the things I say I can do such as go skinny dipping or even light a fire outside. My friends are somewhat great sort of. Thier friends when you need them to be but sometimes can turn into fake friends. Overall though, I  have a nice amount of friends. Lastly, I love my mom so much. She is the best, will support me in anything, and is like my best friend. Plus she would never stab me in the back.  But what I'm about to tell you is how I may have stabbed her in the back. Here is my story.                                             

                 First of all, the town that I live in is called Barkley. I used to love this town. It was quiet, nice, and also not as rowdy as the other place I used to live in which was New York. But as I adjusted more I found out there are some things that make this town, unlike other places you would live in. This town is not a very big town at all. More of a smaller town and we also had walls around the town so we had to go through security as if you would go through some toll road to go to another city. It was the kind of town other people might say that nothing ever happens. That's not the case. Note that I said other people as in people from other towns.  In this town, everybody knows everybody. 

             If you tried to keep a secret and tell someone other people soon find out also. Such as the other day I heard from a friend's friend's cousin that my classmate named Lisa did something with her boyfriend now she might be pregnant. Those are the types of stuff that gets out to the public if you don't keep your mouth shut. And to those people, I don't blame you, it's hard keeping secrets that you feel like people should put out to the public. But you don't want to ruin the relationship of the other person. I get why you might want to keep those secrets to yourself even though deep inside you feel like you owe it to yourself to want to tell your feelings to someone else, anyone else.  But the secrets you are forced to keep are the ones that boil me up inside. The secrets that deserve justice. The types of secrets that are not gossip secrets but things that should be told to an authority figure. The dark secrets. You may wonder why I shifted from telling about my life to writing a rant about secrets. Well, I finally want to tell you. I finally want to get it out there and be the one to take justice. I have one of the biggest secrets in this town. It's my fault.I partly blame myself, and I'm sorry for this happening.  And that's for my mom's passing away. And I feel awful, but please let me explain what happened.