Time

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey guys, as some of u may know have rewritten some of the earlier chapters. I wasn't really happy with them sooo...
Well anyways the plot has not changed so it doesn't matter that much anyways. Enjoy the story!

MIDORIYA POV

Over the past few weeks, Izuku has already ascended into a high ranking executive in the underground works. His name has spread around to all the villains, including All For One. It was time for another mission, to eliminate the pro hero....Midnight.

"How sad,"

"That's all she'll ever be; unfinished, a story yet to be completed, but finished. A story without a middle, only an end that came too quickly."

Mignight lay lifeless in the form of a ragged doll on the cold concrete floor. It was fun to play with her, making her last moments so enjoyable. I looked to my left and saw my assistant, well that's what they said. He was gagging, trying to keep still but failing, still looking at the body of the pro hero. Now that I think of it, he really wasn't enjoying the show as much as I was.

It was hard to fake the pity, though it was great to see how far she can push her quirk ~ Now, I wonder what his quirk could do... It was foolish to send someone else along with me to a mission. They know how much I love learning about quirks. So I sat down on the pavement in a small quiet alley in which scarlet blood stained and quickly jotted down some notes.

With a silent scream, my assistant partner fell. Just as well, as I have already finished observing him.

~TIME SKIP~ Back at the bar/headquarters

"What happened to the guy that was with you?"

"Oh him? He failed the mission."

The others just stared at me when I twirled the liquid in my cup and continued to jot down more notes.

"So far everyone that's ever gone with you to a mission has came back severly wounded and failed to talk. Or they have just disappeared. Their bodies have never been found. If the mission was that hard, why have you never came back with even a scratch?"

It's always Dabi that questions me. He's smart, well calculated. He's seen things like this before. Tomura sits next to me, avoiding eye contact while carefully observing me. But of course I can tell what he's doing. What they're all doing. They don't trust me.

"Like I said, he failed the mission."

Just when I finished, my 'new' assistant that they have assigned to me appeared.

"Sir, your request has been fulfilled."

Good.

Before I left Tomura stopped me.

"Izuku, I know everyone here shares the same goal, to eliminate the heros. But how come you trust us so much? You were just a hero a few days ago, how can you change so quickly?"

"Didn't I tell you? They are all hypocrites. They failed to save me when I was falling, they only focus on their popuarity. Their appearance to society. Fakes, all of them. It is the villains, us who really knows whats happening underneath their lies. The fake safety that the heroes provide to the world is what keeps them going. To keep the lie going. No one really cares about the truth if the lie is believable. At least that's what I think."

"You...... believe us. In our ways, our morals. Everything."

This was a way of confirmation. This is when I really get accepted. When I leave everything behind.

I've been thinking a lot lately. About what would happen if chose to stay a hero. I was aways there hoping that someone would save me from my misery. My long years of being neglected and bullied. How come no one saw me then? Howw come when I was in need no 'hero' came to save me? I think, that its the little things that count. Maybe just telling me everything would be alright would be enough. So why couldn't they do it? In the end, I had to be my own hero. My past is pathetic, a sad thing, really. But my future is different. I'll make sure of it.

That is why, I have made this decision. For my new family, for victory, for me.

And so, I uttered the words;

" I believe you."

I then walked back to my room to start what my assistant prepared.

3RD PERSON POV

The group seemed relieved, everyone loved their nerdy executive, but they were all unsure of his devotion. Everyone seemed convinced with his answer, sastified. Everyone except Dabi.

"We can't trust him. No, not yet. He's still a threat. He has a homesickness for a place he cannot return to. A home that was never there, it was merely the nostalgia of the lost places of his past. He lies to make himself believe that this is what he wants. We just need to ensure it. We cannot afford to lose him. He is our family."

~TIMESKIP~

There's a game that the villains play. The group spreads out across the city and who ever eliminates the most heros wins. Izuku, Toga, Tomura and Dabi were all part of the game.

Heroes were taken down and memories were made, their relationship got better and even Dabi was having some sort of enjoyment.
But not all good things last.

Just at that time, Class 1A was going on patrol, searching for their lost classmate. They didn't want to believe that their sweet friend was going to betray them like that, so they came up with the conclusion that he was brainwashed. They made up lies to keep their own self protected, so they don't have to face the truth.

Well, as all events unfold, the worst things happen.

An info broker had told the villains that a group of weak school heroes was on patrol. That of course, grabbed Izuku's attention. Completely oblivious, Izuku broke off from the group to start the 'elimination'.

Finally standing up on top of a building, Izuku peers down and onto the sea of wild eyes below. Just as well, as the group under does the same thing. The noise got louder as more people started to notice a peculiar broccoli head standing on top of them.

Unfortunately, the reason there was so much noise was because of no other than the Number 1 Hero himself.

"Ah...."

"All Might..."

~END~

That's it guys.... Sorry this took some time coming out but I'm trying. I have to deal with my own share of hypocrites (my teachers) Well see you guys next chapter!