Chapter 15

Hi guys so i am really sorry for not updating in forever i will try to update again here in a few days let me know what you think!!!!! I'll stop talking now.....

Noah’s POV

I carried Auburn up to our bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I leaned down to her kissed her forehead and whispered

“I promise I will make everything ok again. Even if it’s the last thing that I do.”

I leaned back up and looked at her taking in every feature. If only I could see those beautiful emerald green eyes again then I would know for a fact that everything will be ok and nothing could stop us from being together.

I walked out of the room and down to the pack doctor to see who got hurt and what’s wrong with them.

“Hey Eric.”

“Hello Alpha Noah.”

“Any news on who got hurt.”

“Well actually yes we finally got him to shift back to his human for to take care of him and see how it was.”

“Who was it?”

“I need you to stay calm though. He is severally injured.”

“Ok who is it?”

“It’s Kyle and he is in a coma at the moment and we don’t know when he might wake up or if he even will wake up.”  Eric said and looked down as he did.

Oh my gosh. This can’t be not Kyle why didn’t I notice it was him jumping I guess I was just too involved to see who it was that jumped at her.  He was my Beta, my best friend, he was like a brother to me, this can’t be happening. I thought all the while having tears running down my face.

“I’m very sorry Noah.”

“Thank you Eric. Could you please check on Auburn I don’t want to lose her too I can’t so please just come look at her.”

“Of course Alpha let me grab some of my stuff.”

While he went into his office to get some of his stuff I waited in the hallway hoping that  Auburn would be ok too. She hasn’t woken up so I hope that she isn’t in a Coma too I don’t think that I could handle that.

“All right show me where she is.”

“Follow me.” I lead him up to our room hoping that Auburn was up but of course she was in the same position that she was in when I left the room to go check on everything.

“Here we are.”

He started to look at her and I sat down next to her and held her hand the whole time and I couldn’t help but notice how cold she was so I took the sheet and put her hand under it hoping that it would warm her up a bit.

“Alpha have you ever noticed this before?” He said while pointing to a spot on her back that had a beautiful design on it.

“No I haven’t what is that? Do you know?”

“It is the sign that says this werewolf is related to Melissa Reeling. Have you ever heard that story?”

“Yes my mother used to tell me it all the time when I was younger.”

“Then you must know who ever is related to her could have her powers and seeing as she is her descendent it is possible that she may have her powers. Which would explain what happened this morning.”

“I’ll ask her about it.”

“Also Noah another thing that isn’t so good about this curse is that the person that she hurts she feels their pain until it stops so she is going through everything that Kyle is going through right now.”