Chapter 4

Okk so I need some Cover ideas because the cover that is on there is really boring because it’s only brown and weird looking so I would really appreciate it if you could make some covers.

Chapter 4

Noah’s POV

I was trying to catch up to Auburn after class today and see if she wanted to go for a run with me some day this weekend seeing as she runs and all I thought that I might ask her if she wanted to but I can’t seem to find her cause when the bell for class to end rung she was up and out of there like there was a fire which of course there wasn’t but that’s what it looked like to me so I guess that ill just catch up with her in the lunch room today. As I’m walking into the lunch room I see that Kyle has taken an immediate liking to  Auburn what with him having to stand so close to her though gah I wish he would just back off so I start talking to him in mind link he is so going to pay for that.

‘KYLE’

As I said it I saw him jump about 1 foot in the air and then regain his “cool” But he answered me finally

‘watcha want dude I’m hitting up this smoking girl man that mate of hers is really lucky but too bad I got to her first hahahaha now he has to suffer’

‘KYLE WTH that girl your hitting up and think your gonna make her mate suffer-‘but then I was cut off by him

‘No not think I’m gonna make him suffer I am gonna make him suffer big time’

‘That mate that your gonna make suffer so much is me you asshole!!!’

‘Holy Sh*t sorry Noah’ I watched him move away from her slightly and then she relaxed majorly it was kinda funny too top that off.

So I start to make my way over to her when Chelsea came over a kissed me suddenly and out of the corner of my eye I see Auburn tense up again but then she moves over some so I can’t see her anymore and I push off her harder than I expected cause she ended up on her ass she deserves it she can’t go up and expect to just point her finger at someone and have him.  So I stomp off and when I turn around she’s gone I missed my chance at her all because of Chelsea that hoe god she needs to keep her hands off me we had a thing but it’s gone and it has been since Sophomore year. I looked all around the cafeteria and just when the bell rang I saw her with the punks and sport punks she fits in pretty well too might I say. I’ll just catch her next period.

Auburn’s POV

OMG that was the longest period ever I couldn’t get over the fact that he was staring at me the whole time and I could feel his stare on my back and it was really uncomfortable. So when that bell rang I was out of there no other way around it I got up and practically ran out of there. So I headed to the lunch room where I was bombarded with this guy he was really attractive don’t get me wrong but something was telling me that he wasn’t the one that I wanted. But I figured that maybe I could be friends with him or something like that.

“So what’s your name?” He asked as he ran his hand through his hair and stood a little too close for comfort.

“Auburn” I said softly and he kept looking at me weirdly.

“Nice name I’m Kyle”

 I don’t really know how to follow that up with anything so I just kinda stood there.

“So you’re new here right?”

“Ya this is my first day here.”

“Sweet so if you need anyone to show you-.”

Then he just stopped mid sentence and jumped about foot in the air and then looked like he was arguing with himself I wondered if this is what I looked like earlier I hope not I would have looked really stupid.

‘For god’s sake stop putting yourself down over it I’m here and I’m staying no matter what you say. So get over it and let’s see if we can find Noah anywhere’

Wow I am going crazy. Much to my relief I noticed that Kyle had moved away somewhat and when I looked across the cafeteria I see that Noah is kissing some other girl and I turned away and said bye to Kyle and that I would see him around and he just said bye and K so I started to go and get my lunch from the line when I ran into a preppy looking punk girls she looked athletic too.

“Hey are you the one that ran into Noah Bainbridge this morning?”

“Ya that was me.”

“Cool haha I thought it was cool he looked totally dazed I’m Sapphire. What’s your name?”

“I’m Auburn good to meet you.”

“Well likewise btw I freaking love your hair girl hey do you wanna come sit with me and some friends?”

“Ummm sure I mean not like I have anywhere else to sit.”

“Cool”

Well I finally met a girl that I could be friends with and she is actually nice. Sapphire is about my height and she has long black hair with bright blue streaked through it and she is really nice. As I finish getting my lunch I follow her over to her table and there are a lot of different colors here like people with blue, green, purple, black, hell even yellow and I’m the only one with Hot pink streaked through mine and Sapphire explain we all have are signature hair color so no one else in the group is a loud to have that color in their hair except you and that my color is now Hot Pink.  Great now I can’t dye it any other color now o well I kinda like the pink it accents my hair well.

The lunch bell rang and we got up throw are lunches away and started to walk to our next classes and I had Phy ed with Collin who is about 6’ and has short platinum teal spiked hair and I had it with Sapphire too and Collin is definitely gonna be a good friend. Phy Ed was a lot easier than I thought it would be because Collin and Sapphire kept passing me notes about kids in the class ad their reputations and who is weird and whose cool apparently Noah is cool, but he can be an ass at times. Good to know and I will definitely be using some information I got from Sapphire against him.