Chapter 13

Alright so here is Chapter 13 can you handle it ;) lol JK!!!! Hahah i know that you can i hope that you enjoy it let me know what you think i would like the feedback! Thanks!!!!!!!

Noah’s POV

“I—I Love you” She said and then she passed out.

I leaned into her and whispered in to her ear “I love you to Auburn.” Kissed her temple then turned to face the man who did this to my mate he is going to die tonight.

“You did this. Now you will pay the price of it.”

“I wanna see you try lover boy.” As he motioned to everyone around him.

“This is only you and me not your little posse. You did this so this is you and me no one else in the mix.”

“Fine I’ll still beat you. Just be prepared.”

“Bring it on old man.”

He walked out of the room I kissed Auburn hoping that it wasn’t the last time that I did.

“Please wake up baby girl please.”

She stirred a little at my voice so I know that she isn’t dead but her father is dead to me now I will give him no mercy. He hurt my little girl I will just hurt his ego and his head and anything else I can get my teeth on he doesn’t really need his neck anymore so might as well just take it out of the picture too.

I walked into the backyard and found him standing there looking like a grade A d-bag.

“Alright if I win your pack leaves mine alone as well as the family and Auburn.”

“What if I win?”

“Then you get my pack.”

“And Auburn and Zac and Tanya and Lacey. Hahaha you left them out.”

“Enough chit chat let’s get this going.”

With that I changed into my wolf I was a midnight black wolf and I have black eyes to match my fur. When he changed I noticed that I was larger than he and I got to thinking maybe he isn’t a pure blood alpha I can use that to my advantage because that means I am stronger faster and larger than him.

I lunged at him and he managed to get away but not by much because I got a mouthful of fur. I turned on him and lunged at him again this time he wasn’t so lucky I sunk my teeth into his front leg. He yelped and got away from me. He lunged at me I dodged it well he didn’t come anywhere close. I saw him lunge again and I dodged it but not as quickly this time he got some of my hair. I lunged to him got on top of his back because he was distracted by something standing in the doorway. I was on his back looked to see who was at the door it was Auburn. I made eye contact with her then she nodded slightly and I ripped out his throat. He lay on the ground unmoving, unbreathing and dead. I changed and turned to his pack members who were shocked and then they bowed down to me and ran off into the woods. I turned around and saw Auburn holding a pair of my boxers and sweatpants. I pulled them on and gave Auburn  a huge hug it was only then that I noticed three other kids behind her I pulled away my eyes still looking at the kids there were two girls and one boy who couldn’t be older than 6.

“Noah I want you to meet some people.”

“Alright.”

“This is Tanya. She’s just turned 15 two days ago.” She motioned to the tallest girl she had long blonde hair and green eyes just like Auburn. I walked over to her since I was still a good foot taller than her I got down on to my knees and stuck out my hand.

“Hi, I’m Noah.” She surprised me when she jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck and started crying.

“Thank you! Thank you so much Noah we are forever in your debt!”