Chapter 4 : Propose

Michael POV

After meeting with clients, I went to the cafe in front of my workplace and order a cup of cappuccino. The best in London.

I tapped the table with my fingertips making some beat sound. I actually know how to do beatbox a little since my little nephews always search for that weird videos on YouTube.

Then it attracts me. But it wasn't easier than I think. I learn from the basic and still now only the basic I can do.

Suddenly I feel like I've seen the girl that came to the cafe just a moment ago. When I look closely, then I recognized him. Isn't that was the cupcakes girl yesterday?.

I go to her and sit beside her. "Hey, cupcakes girl. What a wonderful day to meet you again" I said, gave her double wink.

"Duh, what do you want Mr. Unknown?" She said. 😒

"Nothing. Just want to ask you. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Why so sudden? Urgh. You are so annoying." She drinks the American cafe.

"Just asking. Owh, the guy you go with yesterday, isn't he your boyfriend?" I asked her again.

"Why. Do you think I can't be in a relationship? Huh." She sighed roughly and leave me sitting alone in the Cafe. Then I saw the guy yesterday stop his car and open the door to let his princess got into his car.

If that guy is her boyfriend then who is the girl with him yesterday?

It makes me more distracted to investigate that guy. I put the money on the table and follow them. Transform to Detective Michael. 😏

_______________________________

Adriana POV

'What with that unknown guy?' I'm whispering in my heart. When I looked Zack, he looked so tense today.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked then holding his hand side.

He looked at me and smiled. "I'm an okay babe, just a lot of work lately"

Even though he said that he's okay, I know that's the only excuse. I know him since we're in college. I really understand him.

"Okay if that's it" I just say it for afraid that will make him more stressful.

When we arrived at the restaurant that her mother had booked, we walked into the restaurant. From afar, his mother had waved at us.

"Do you have an appointment?" a waiter asked us.

"Yes, with ma'am Jessy," Zack said. Without wasting our time, we're going straight to the table numbered 7.

"Hi, Mummy Jessy" I greeted Mrs. Jessy and kissed her hand. Me and Mrs. Jessy, Zack mother are quite close since I started being friends with Zack until we were engaged.

Zack's mother loved to mingle with others no matter if she knows the person or not. Mrs. Jessy also likes to gossip with her friend. I know her very much.

"Hi sweetheart, how are you?" she asked with a soft voice.

"Good mummy Jessy. What are the important things that you like to talk about?" I asked Mrs. Jessy.

"Zack, you didn't tell her yet?"

I turned towards Zack with a face didn't know anything.

"Babe!!" I started to feel suspicious about them.

"Umm, I'm sorry because I didn't tell you about this. Mom wants to expedite our marriage date." She sat down and she pulled out silver with jewelry rings from his pocket.

It is so pretty!

It is so pretty!

"Are you kidding me?" I look at mom, she'd smile.

OMG. I was silent for a moment of being surprised. who does not like being purpose by the men we love.

"OMG!! Yes" I said happily. Zack stood and laced the ring to my sweet ring. I hugged and kissed her lips.

This is the most beautiful day for me. I said in my heart, and suddenly I saw someone was watching us both from the entrance. I just ignored it and started to celebrate today.

______________________

I'm sorry. My story in this chapter is very short. I am trying to improve my verse. I'm sorry if there's a typo. thank you for reading my story. Do not forget to vote and share. Xoxo