Chapter Two: I Don't Do Scary Movies

Destiny P.O.V. 

As Louis and I continued to belt out the lyrics to any song we knew that played on the radio, Louis pulled into a hotel parking lot. I looked over at him curiously. 

"What are we doing here, Louis?" I asked him as he turned the car off. 

"I told you. I have some people I'd like you to meet." Louis said, as he climbed out of the car, and walked over to help me out. We linked arms and headed over to the hotel entrance. 

"Who?" I asked curiously I was entered the hotel lobby. 

"That, my dear best friend, is a surprise." Louis said with a childish grin. I stoke my tongue out at him, and them followed him into the elevator. The elevator came to a stop, and I followed Louis down the hall to a hotel room. As I walked through the door, I was greeted by the sight of a very messy hotel room. "Boys, I'm home! And I brought company!" Louis shouted. 

I heard the sound of footsteps pounding as four boys ran into the room. They were all extremely cute.  I looked down the line of boys. The first one wore a plaid shirt, and had sandy light brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes. The next one was wearing a red varsity jacket. He had spiked up black hair, and dark brown eyes.  The boy next to him was wearing a red polo. He had light blond hair, and sky blue eyes. The last boy was the boy I took notice to the most. He was wearing a white t-shirt, and had chocolate brown curls hidden under a grey beanie. He had emerald green eyes, and sported a dimple as he smiled. I took me only a second to realize that these were the other members of One Direction. Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry were the boys I was looking at.

"Hello, I'm Destiny. I already know who all you are, so don't worry about introductions." I said with a smile as I waved to the boys. We all made our way over to a couch, and sat down. Soon the boys were asking me a ton of questions about myself. After answering a load of questions, I excused myself to use the loo. I made my way through the hotel room, and past the boys rooms. Finally, I found the loo on the opposite side of someone's bedroom. I walked in, and took a look at myself in the mirror. My hair was still intact, and my hazel brown eyes popped from the mascara I was wearing. I smiled at my reflection, relieved that I looked decent. As I opened the door and walked out I ran into something, or more likely someone. 

"Oh I'm sorry!" I said as I looked up at the person who had caught me.  I was greeted by the sight of emerald green eyes staring down at me. He smiled and brushed his curls out of his face as he helped me stand upright. I don't know what it was, but when he looked at me, I felt my heart skip a beat. "Um.. uh.. thanks." I stuttered as I backed up a few paces from Harry. 

"No problem, Dest." Harry said as he put his arm around my shoulder. "I'm always here to help a damsel in distress." I rolled my eyes at the cheeky boy as he winked at me. 

"Your quiet a flirt Harry Styles." I said 

"But, that's why you secretly fancy me." Harry said as he smirked at me. Not knowing what to say, I just walked back over to the rest of the boys, murmuring awkward under my breathe. I then plopped myself on the couch between Louis and Liam. Harry soon joined us, and took a seat next to Niall. 

"We should watch a movie! Something scary to see if Destiny is a wimp." Zayn said as he looked over at me. 

"No Zayn. That's not a good idea. Destiny is not good with scary movies. Trust me." Louis replied. "Last time, it ended with me covered in popcorn and soda as she screamed and ran into her room. She locked herself in there and wouldn't come out for hours!" 

"Come on Lou! Don't be a party pooper! I can handle it. I can!" I exclaimed as I tried to hide the blush that was making its way to my cheeks. 

"Fine. But if she gets scared, you guys can deal with her." Louis said as he lounged back on the couch. Zayn stuck Saw 3 into the DVD player, and Niall went into the kitchen to make popcorn. During the movie, I found my eyes glue to the screen, trying to hide all the fear that was overwhelming my body. I tried to cover my screams by sticking popcorn into my mouth, and it worked for most of the movie. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I screamed so loud, I probably woke most of the neighbors. I couldn't stop the tears that were welling in my eyes. I put my face into Louis chest, and let my emotions flow out. I admit it, I'm terrible with scary movies. I heard a huge bang, and that was it. The fear took over. I screamed and ran out of the hotel room, all the way to the parking lot. I felt like such a baby, but I couldn't help it. I was scared to death. As i sat by Louis car crying and shaking in fear, I felt a hand touch my shoulder. Not knowing who it was, I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

"Please don't kill me! Please!" I cried as I hugged my knees. 

"Shhh. Destiny it's just me! Shhh." I turned around to have Harry pull me into an embrace. I cried into his chest. I don't know why, but I felt safe in Harry's arms. Like as if nothing could hurt me while he held me. I snapped out of my thoughts, as I heard more footsteps moving towards us

"Why did I watch that movie! Now I'm going to have nightmares!" I cried. I then looked around, looking for any sign of Louis. "Where's my BooBear?" I asked through my tears.

"Baby Dee. I'm over here." I heard Louis call. I pulled away from Harry, and ran towards Louis. I felt bad for just leaving Harry while he was trying to comfort me, but Louis was the person who knew me the best. As I ran into his arms, I felt comforted, but not as safe as I felt with Harry. What was happening to me? My thoughts left as I felt Louis stroke my hair. I was finally able to calm myself down. I took a deep breathe, and felt embarrassed from my whole little scene. I felt another blush make it's way to my cheeks as I noticed all eyes were on me. At the exact same time, the four other boys ran towards Louis and I, and joined in on the hug. The all whispered comforting words, and promised me that nothing was going to happen to me. I sighed and then pulled away to look at the boys. 

"Thank you guys." I said as I smiled. I then ran back to all of them, and pulled them all into another hug. "You guys are the best." We pulled away from our group embrace, and together we made our way back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Destiny got to meet the boys! And what's up with her feelings for Harry? Next chapter should be posted tomorrow or later tonight. Please comment and let me know what you think. 

Bye my lovelies!

-PrincessPadfoot