Chapter Four: OhSnap say what now?!?

Destiny P.O.V. 

The boys and I got in the car after enjoying our ice cream. Liam, being the sweetheart he is, volunteered to sit in the trunk. We were starting to drive to the hotel, when I got a text message from my mum. 

From: Mum(: 

Hi sweetie! I won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. I'm getting held up with your Aunt Martha. Feel free to bring the boys over to go swimming, or hang around the house or something. But whatever mess you make, you better clean up. Tell Louis I said hello, and that I can't wait to see him again. I've missed that boy so much. And I am very excited to meet the rest of his band. Oh, and if you want to order take out, just use the money from the money jar. See you tomorrow. XOXO

"Well boys, who wants to go have a pool party at my house?" I asked from my seat in between Zayn and Harry. 

"Me!" They all exclaimed. Louis then turned the car around and started heading in the direction towards my house. We pulled into my cobble stone driveway, and the boys made their way to my front door. Louis grabbed a bag from the trunk of his car, and meet up with us on the front porch.

"What's in the bag?" I asked as I looked down at the bad in Louis' hand.

"Swim trunks. The boys and I always keep a pair of swim trunks in my car, just to be prepared." Lou responded nonchalantly. I looked at him weirdly, and he just gave me a childish smile. I grabbed my spare key from my pant pocket, and unlocked the door, letting everyone into my family's flat. I showed the boys three different bathrooms so they could change into their bathing suits, and then I went up to my bedroom to change. I walked over to my dresser, and picked out my light pink ruffled bikini. I put it on, and then threw my hair into a messy ponytail. I pulled out an old large shirt, and threw it over my bathing suit. I grabbed my sunglasses from off the top of my dresser, and ran downstairs to join the boys outside. I walked out the patio door to find the boys filling up water balloons and shooting squirt guns. 

"Vas Happenin Dest?" Zayn called as he helped Liam fill up the squirt guns. 

" 'Ello boys. Where did you guys find the water balloons and squirt guns?" I asked as I walked over to a lounge chair by the pool.

"Baby Dee, did you forget the fact that I practically lived at your house? I know where you and your mum store everything." Louis said as he tied a water balloon and dropped it into a bucket by his feet. 

"Guess that thought just slipped from my mind, BooBear." I said as I put my phone on the table next to the lounge chair I was currently occupying. "Now, what are you boys doing with those water balloons?"

"That is for us to know, and for you to discover." Niall said as an evil grin spread across his face. 

"Ready, GO!" Liam yelled as he charged towards me. The boys soon followed his lead, and the next thing I knew, I was being squirted and pelted with water balloons. I screamed and tried to run over to their stash of water balloons, but the boys kept cornering me and making me go in the opposite direction. Out of nowhere, Lou squealed like a child as a water balloon hit his head. I looked over to see a grinning Harry. He handed me some water balloons. 

"Harry. You traitor!" Liam shouted as he squirted Harry. 

"This means war!" Harry shouted as he began to pelt the boys with water balloons. Harry and I fought against the other four boys. At the end of our fight, we all were drenched in water. The boys pulled off their shirts and jumped into the pool. I walked over to the cupboard where we stored the towels. I took out a fluffy blue one, and began to dry myself off. That was until I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I turned around to see a grinning Harry carrying me over to the pool. 

"Harold Styles! Put me down!" I yelled as I tried to get out of his grip. 

"Nah. I'm good." Harry replied with a cheeky grin plastered to his face. 

"Harry! Put me down or I'll..." But before I could finish my sentence, Harry had jumped into the pool with his arms still around my waist. I felt the cold water engulf me, and I swam back up to the surface.  "You couldv'e at least waited for me the take off my cover up but no." I exclaimed as I pulled my soaking wet shirt off and threw it over on the lounge chair. 

"Your shirt was already soaking wet from our water fight." Liam pointed out as he dunked Niall. I just shook my head and glared at him.

Our day in the pool consisted of splashing wars, chicken fights, Marco Polo, and a game of water polo. After about three hours of swimming around, we all got out and dried off. The boys went to change downstairs in the bathrooms, and I went back up to my room. I pulled my wet hair into a messy bun, and put on a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. I walked back downstairs and saw the boys lounging on the couch watching T.V. I sat down in-between Louis and Harry, and noticed they were watching a celebrity gossip show called "OhSnap!". 

"Why are you guys watching this junk?" I asked as I looked back up at the T.V.

"Because they just mentioned something about us." Niall replied as he watched the show. 

I looked up and was surprised at what I saw. On the screen was a picture of Harry and I outside of Nandos talking to each other. 

"It appears that teen heartthrob, Harry Styles, from One Direction, might have found himself a special lady. The pair was spotted outside of Nandos. Sources have not yet confirmed who this mystery girl is. So does Harry Styles have a new girlfriend?" the reporter on the T.V. said. But before she finished the rest of her report about Harry and I's "relationship" I grabbed the clicker and turned the channel. I looked down at my feet blushing. Something inside of me wanted what the reporter said to be true. No, I thought, there was no way I was falling for Harry Styles. Anyway he doesn't like me, I continued, thinking to myself. The room filled with an awkward silence, but soon Louis broke it. 

"OhSnap say what now?" Louis said in a girly voice. The boys and I laughed at his immaturity. I looked over at Harry, but he just looked away from me. Was he upset about this whole rumor thing? I decided to talk to him about it.

"Hey Harry, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked as I stood up and walked towards the hallway. I turned around to see Harry following me. "Are you upset about this whole report thing? I mean everyone here knows we don't like each other like that. I mean were just friends, we would never date."

Even though I knew what I said wasn't how I felt, I couldn't tell him that I liked him more than a friend. I mean I just met him, and I knew things would be awkward. I didn't want to ruin the friendship I was delveloping with Harry over my stupid feelings. I knew for certain he didn't like me back. I mean, he was Harry Styles, one of the hottest guys in the world, with tons of girls who would kill for him to just say hi to them. He wouldn't like someone like me. I shook myself away from my thoughts, and looked over at Harry. He looked hurt.

"No Destiny. I'm not upset at all." Harry snapped. He then turned and walked away from me and out stormed out the door. After he slammed the door, I stood there in shock. What just happened? I asked myself. I walked back over to the boys, and felt a tear slip from my eye. 

"Baby Dee! Where's Harry?" Louis asked from the couch. 

"I don't know. He just stormed out of the house." I said as I felt another tear leave my eye. I really hurt when Harry snapped at me. I mean, what did I say? 

"What happened?" Niall said as he walked over to me and pulled me over to the couch where the other boys were sitting. I told the boys the story of what happened, and Zayn and Liam exchanged glances with each other.

"I'll go look for him." Liam vouleentered.

"I'll come with you." Zayn said, as he followed Liam towards the door.  

I sat down on the couch next to Louis and Niall. What was Harry's outburst all about? Did I say something? I would ask Harry about this once Zayn and Liam brought him back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's another chapter of Style Me Curly! What was with Harry? Why did he get all mad about what Destiny said??? Next chapter should be posted tonight. Please comment and let me know what you think! 

Bye my lovelies(:

-PrincessPadfoot