Meeting Gaara

Recap:  Two hours later-

We were saying our goodbyes to the people who gave us a roof over our heads.  I was walking with Sasuke.  I had bandages on my arms and on my leg.  Half of my face had bandages too.  To be honest I looked like shiz.  Yet I still was smiling. 

“Are you ok Kitsune?” Sakura asked me with sympathy.  I looked her in the eyes while smiling.  “I have been through worse.” I said cheery.  She was taken back by my actions.

Sasuke just smirked at me and I smiled like an idiot.

===========================

Now on to the story….

When we finally reached Kohona, Naruto and I ate some ramen with Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi.  Naruto and I ate, like there was no tomorrow, while the others ate nice and slowly.  After we were done, I headed home with Naruto.

“Hey Naruto, do you like that I am living with you?” I asked looking at the ground.  “Of course, you are an awesome roommate.” He said while giving me a thumbs up.  I just giggled and ruffled his hair.  When we got home I took a shower and changed my bandages.  I then dried my haired and changed into my pajamas.

When I got downstairs, I saw Naruto at the door talking to someone.  Me being curious, I peeped behind the stairwell to see who it was.  It was Sasuke!  ‘What’s he doing here!?’ I asked myself quietly.  That’s when both boys turned around to see me hiding.  “A h-hi...” I said smiling sheepishly.

15 minutes later-

 We were walking towards Sakura’s house for a sleepover.  My hair was almost dragging on the ground.  I yawned and rubbed one of my eyes since I was tired.  Sasuke looked like he would rather die than go to Sakura’s house.  When we got there Sasuke was medially pulled inside by Ino. I just shook my head in sympathy towards Sasuke.  I took Naruto’s hand and pulled him inside with me.

When I was inside there were a good amount of people.  I suddenly became shy. I wasn’t used to being around so many people that I don’t know.  When ‘this kid’ with a white hoody and marking on his face came up to me this grin, I was scared.  “Hey, nobody told me a hot chick joined team 7.” He said getting closer to me.  I started to panic.

So I did what any normal person would do. (Considering, that I was beat when I was small, and lived with animals for at least 8 years.)  I ran to Sasuke and hid behind him since I trust him with my life, also he was taller than me and was strong.  The kid left me alone once Sasuke sent him a glair that could kill.

Not too long later, we were watching TV. (I don’t care if they had it in the Naruto world or not, I can make it be there! XD)  I was sitting next to Naruto and Sasuke on the couch.  I was one of those horror movies.  It was called ‘Darkness Falls’.  It was a scary @$$ movie!  I would always squeeze Sasuke’s hand during the parts I was scared of.

After the movie we played 7 minutes in heaven.  We wrote our names on a slip of paper and folded it before we put it inside of a black jar.  It went on for a while.  I was scared who I would be paired with.  That thought was eating me so slowly.  I almost jumped when they said my name.  “And the person with Kitsune, is……….(Long dramatic pause)…Sasuke.” I let out a big breath when they said his name.

When Sasuke and I were in the closet, my face was tomato red.  He was nervous too.  I gathered some confidence and hugged him.  I know it’s not a kiss or anything but it’s a start.  After a little he pulled away so we were looking at each other.  He smiled at me and kissed me.  I was comforting and his lips were soft and warm.