The first encounter

I was running through the forest near Kohona with my forest buddies.  (aka animals).   I was raised by foxes ever since I ran away from my clan when they got attacked.  I am from the Koran clan their symbol is shape of a wolf eye with a fire symbol in it.  I can talk to animals ever since I was born I had that ability.  I am only around 12 yrs. old right now.  I ran away when I was 4.

Right now I am with my fox family hunting for rabbit and or deer.  I have a torn up cheetah hide for a shirt and skirt.  I swiftly jumped on the back of a deer and stabbed it with a kunai I found near Kohona. 

I cook my meat while mother fended off any intruders who want our kill.  “Mother don’t worry feed the kids I’ll stand and watch.” I said finishing my meal.  “Thank you so very much Kitsune.” (which means fox in Japanese). 

I walked over where mother was and stood watch.After we were all full, we headed back to the den.  Once we got there I went to sleep with the kin since they were so small.

The next day….

I woke up and everyone was out for training the little ones on how to hunt.  I decided to take a walk near Kohona.  I jumped from tree to tree easily from this weird blue stuff I figured out how to control by myself pretty darn well. 

I jumped over the wall and ended up inside Kohona.  I was in a field with some trees.  I overheard some fighting and went to check it out.

When I arrived there, there was a silver haired man reading a book while a blonde tried to attack him.  I also saw a pinketti and a raven-haired boy too.  But they were hiding in the bushes. 

I decided to get closer.  I snuck closer to them.  When I was really really close to even see their faces clearly, I stepped on a twig and everyone looked at me.  I was so distracted on trying to get closer I was completely visible. 

They stared at me some with wide eyes and open mouths.  I didn’t know better on how reviling my clothing was.  Then blonde was blushing and there was a streak of pink across the ravine-haired boy’s face too.

I tried to get away but the guy with the spikey hair caught me.  I was freaking out.  I made a howling noise and the blonde started screaming covering his ears while everyone else was fine.  I then stopped.  I just stared at him all I did was call for help in fox language.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment vote plz

BTW I will still be uploading Mixed Neko Demons